Gregdrews I am calling you out #THPCallout

sposey013168

Reaction score
Handicap
When January 28.
Where Wolf Creek Golf Course.

I have met Greg but not had the honor of playing with him yet, what better way to enjoy our first round together than with a #THPCallout.

Tale of the Tape.
Shane
HDCP 8
Driver: M1
3 wood: M1
Hybrid: M1
Irons: Apex CF 16 4 through wedge
Wedges: MD3 50 and 54. PM 60
Putter: Odyssey milled number 9
Ball: Pro V1

Not sure of Gregs bag as I think it changes as much as mine (we blame Ron and Kang for this)

I am thinking 2 shots a side?

Ooh. This is a tough one.

Short & straight vs. short & blow up dolls.

Champions Tee.
6309 yards and slope of 138
Hmmmm on a normal course at that yardage I take Gregg being where it is happening and the fact that he hasn't played in a while I am going Sposey for this one

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I dont whether to smile at that or be red faced lmao :p

Hmmmm on a normal course at that yardage I take Gregg being where it is happening and the fact that he hasn't played in a while I am going Sposey for this one

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Challange accepted!!

My bag:
J815 / cleveland 270 driver
J15 5w
X2hot 3h, 4h
J15df 5-pw
J15 50,54,58
Bettinardi putter

Those tees are fine with me and 2 strokes a side will be plenty. Can't wait to tee it up and take victory number 1!!

The question is....will your bag be different 3 weeks from now? :D

Challange accepted!!

My bag:
J815 / cleveland 270 driver
J15 5w
X2hot 3h, 4h
J15df 5-pw
J15 50,54,58
Bettinardi putter

Those tees are fine with me and 2 strokes a side will be plenty. Can't wait to tee it up and take victory number 1!!

Go get 'em Shane, I got your back!!!

I take Shane in this one, course looks like a fun test.

Wolf Creek in Mesquite, or another Wolf Creek?

I think fairway finders are always in style, and favored in these call outs.

Greggdrews has my backing!!

I"m gonna root for Sposey in this shindig. Shane take it to him brother.

got to go with Gregdrews on this one at that length. We played shamble together and anytime I hit a ****** tee shot dude stepped up and made a good shot. No doubt he will make good shots here when needed.

I can't pick against Shane. Too much fun is guaranteed, but so is Shane's ball finding the hole just when you think you got him.

wow gonna be tough to have a callout on a tougher course, man Im going to have to think this one over

I have played this course, fairways are a MUST, there isnt much rough, its just OB

I have played this course, fairways are a MUST, there isnt much rough, its just OB
If fairways are a must IDK why this is so hard for you...although Ive never seen shane play but still

Any guy who like vodka and fatty patty is cool with me, BUT I got to pull for my man Gregg. It's not always about how long you are....Right?:banghead:

Going to have to go with Posey on this one. If for no other reason than him grilling me for a lack of faith in him lol.

When January 28.
Where Wolf Creek Golf Course.

I have met Greg but not had the honor of playing with him yet, what better way to enjoy our first round together than with a #THPCallout.

Tale of the Tape.
Shane
HDCP 8
Driver: M1
3 wood: M1
Hybrid: M1
Irons: Apex CF 16 4 through wedge
Wedges: MD3 50 and 54. PM 60
Putter: Odyssey milled number 9
Ball: Pro V1

Not sure of Gregs bag as I think it changes as much as mine (we blame Ron and Kang for this)

Whatever driver is in the bag finds fairways.

I am thinking 2 shots a side?

Slight fify.

i have to take my buffalo brother in this one.

Which golfer is taller?

Not sure who to take on this one...

Back