CONTEST Guess What We Lose and Win: UST Mamiya Shaft Up#1 Contest

Have you all forgot the Danny Lee magic we see at these time and time again?

I’ll say 7.
This guy gets it! I hope you're right!

I’m guessing 11 balls lost.

I wanna say a low number but after seeing the boys that took on Victoria National at the Mizuno experience last year, it is going to be a battle against the water monster. I am going to say 20 but really hope it is less than that.
Go get em @jayronmillz10 and @Nappy!!!

I'll go with 15 lost balls

Patrick Salsa GIF by San Patricio

I wanna say a low number but after seeing the boys that took on Victoria National at the Mizuno experience last year, it is going to be a battle against the water monster. I am going to say 20 but really hope it is less than that.
Go get em @jayronmillz10 and @Nappy!!!
No doubt. I hope it's less too. My only saving grace looking at these videos is that there seems to be a lot of trouble left on holes 1-17. And my miss is almost always right. Hole 18 scares the bejesus out of me though. :ROFLMAO:

I think you guys will do better than most here. I’m going with 11 total balls lost. Good luck and have a blast.

Hmmm 1st round without the Danny Le magic, we'll say you lose 13 balls and then he does his thing and you'll only lose 5- so total of 18 for the two rounds.

Have fun and enjoy!

21!

I'm going to go with 20 lost balls. Gorgeous course!

11 each so 22.

23 is the number I’m going with… Good luck.

30... Vic National takes no prisoners. Our caddy at the Goat Cup usually works that course. He said its about 5 times less forgiving than Briggs. :)

18 will have one way tickets to Victoria national

I’ll go with 21.

kobe bryant basketball GIF

Back