Status
Not open for further replies.
8eny2e3y.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5, using Tapatalk 2

rant of the day... ammo... there is none

Also, magpul is leaving, Remington and Smith and Wesson are looking at leaving their respective states as well.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Also, magpul is leaving, Remington and Smith and Wesson are looking at leaving their respective states as well.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Tell them to go to NM, golden star gun state FTW, heck I walked the dog every day with my dad's 1911 on my hip (until I get my own) and no one cares, it's an awesome gun state

It always makes me wonder, have these baboons that are so obsessed with gun control ever shot a real firearm? Maybe they would see the light and see how great it is to shoot and change their stance haha

This was out of the Hartford Courant, thought it was a pretty good piece. Cant wait to read some of them coming out now that CT has passed a pretty aggressive bill about gun control, centered around high-capacity magazines and mental health. Think the bill itself is 160 pages long.

Thankfully, I picked up a Smith & Wesson M&P .40 with 3 15rd magazines earlier in the week.

Tell them to go to NM, golden star gun state FTW, heck I walked the dog every day with my dad's 1911 on my hip (until I get my own) and no one cares, it's an awesome gun state

Here's what's ironic... Colorado is an open carry state!!! I've heard Magpul is looking at southern Wyoming so they would be able to save at least a few jobs. Folks would just have to leave for work earlier since the commute would be a bit longer. AND, I recently heard HiViz is leaving Colorado too - ugh!!!

Here's what's ironic... Colorado is an open carry state!!! I've heard Magpul is looking at southern Wyoming so they would be able to save at least a few jobs. Folks would just have to leave for work earlier since the commute would be a bit longer. AND, I recently heard HiViz is leaving Colorado too - ugh!!!

That's cool, sucks that they would have to cross state lines. I love magpul, they are one of my favorite companies, my buddy has PMAGs and an ABR and I love them, I have some mag assists and they are awesome too, it sucks that they have to leave.

I hope Magpul comes to Wyoming. Here in WY if you're a resident, you have a conceal & carry. No paperwork, nothing. I hope none of their employees lose jobs over this but if they were to locate to Cheyenne it would certainly add some commute time.

got my quad rail, single point sling and adapter today... its looking more and more secksy

wow, she really makes a fantastic argument, the law makers are ignorant. Dianne Feinstein is an old dying trend that has turned too many people in the country against assault "weapons" when they aren't even the problem

Feinstien is a liberal and the liberal ideology refuses to hold people accountable for their own actions. Instead, they retain their support from those who have the most difficulty taking responsibility by continually convincing them that things aren't their fault, but they, the liberals, will help them.

Guns....

My girlfriend's best friend is a competition shooter, this is a picture of her set up from last months nationals, she always wins haha

9u2abyty.jpg

pepy6ade.jpg

Intense! Given that set up though, what's she like with a more... conventional gun?

I've got mad respect for people who are accurate, but I have the most respect for those that can shoot offhand with a pistol or rifle and irons and no special equipment.

Guns....

Intense! Given that set up though, what's she like with a more... conventional gun?

I've got mad respect for people who are accurate, but I have the most respect for those that can shoot offhand with a pistol or rifle and irons and no special equipment.

She's freaken deadly, but her husband kicks her butt with a 9mm, but she's a deadly rifle shooter. Heck I may take them out with an AR to see what it's like

Each of her weapons are a good $5000 each

She's freaken deadly, but her husband kicks her butt with a 9mm, but she's a deadly rifle shooter. Heck I may take them out with an AR to see what it's like

Each of her Firearms are a good $5000 each

FIFY

But that's intense! I need to learn to shoot a cheap gun first haha

FIFY

But that's intense! I need to learn to shoot a cheap gun first haha

Yeah man she's been shooting competitively since she was 13, every year she travels around the country for competitions. She's pretty scary haha

what kinda competitions?
they dont require eyes and ears?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back