Guy walks into a Forum

GolfMT36

Reaction score
So I guess it's time to find out if typing about golf is as fun as playing golf!?! Long time listener, first time poster so be kind. Live in Atl, GA. Playing golf for over 30 years. Have been saying for years I wish I was playing more golf. Fast forward to today and I am saying that 10 fold. What would be Masters week around the corner, my favorite week of the year, now just depressing. I know it's really insignificant in the big picture of what is happening out there, but still sad and will miss it. Hoping to cheer up with some golf chat instead.
Can I start out with a question??
What Masters year rerun will everyone be watching next week pretending it's actually happening?

Was 97 Tiger's first win? That would probably be the one for me. 86 would be another good option.

Hey, welcome to THP!

I'll have to ponder which Masters I want to watch. It'll most certainly have Tiger involved though.

Welcome to THP. It is a wonderful place.

Honestly, last years Masters :love:

Welcome to THP! I’d like to watch Phil’s first victory at Augusta.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP! I will be surfing you tube and checking out highlights from all the Masters and sobbing in my JD on the rocks! 😪

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Probably Nicklaus' last win or last year's for me

Welcome to THP! Glad to have you here!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome and glad you joined!

I'm going to go with any that I will be able to watch. :ROFLMAO:

The way things are going, we should have time to watch every moment of every masters filmed. :cautious: For the specific timeframe previously planned and now postponed for the 2020 masters, I would love to watch the 2019 Masters. Tiger :love:

Welcome to THP!

welcome!

Welcome to THP. Tiger's first is a great option. Also, I might take a look back at Bubba's win.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! 86 Masters would be my choice.

Welcome fellow Georgian!

If it is on, I would love to watch the 1995 Masters again.

Welcome aboard

Welcome to THP! I'm going to go with last years for sure!

Back