Welcome to THP!

Are you wanting to play?
He and I actually just chatted a little the other day about my interest in getting out and learning. I’ve played but not played well by any means. It would be fun to be able to get out with him (sometimes, not trying to interrupt guy time) and play. And with other couples would be fun!

Hey all! Just here to troll my husband @Kmench and maybe learn a little about the love of his life, golf 🤣. I mean, every time he’s in the “bathroom” I know he’s really here with y’all. All jokes. True. But joking. Glad to be here and attempt to be as cool!
Welcome. Team Paradise always needs fans 😂

He and I actually just chatted a little the other day about my interest in getting out and learning. I’ve played but not played well by any means. It would be fun to be able to get out with him (sometimes, not trying to interrupt guy time) and play. And with other couples would be fun!
I started playing just to have a date afternoon with my husband. Started by driving the cart, then putting with him occasionally. Don't give up if you do start playing with him! It just takes time. Now we take vacations centered around golf. Not sure if I can ever help but I'm here if you ever want to chit chat about it more. Excited to have you here! These guys are awesome in here and are willing to help answer questions.

Hahaha welcome to THP

welcome to THP!!

:welcome:

Hey all! Just here to troll my husband @Kmench and maybe learn a little about the love of his life, golf 🤣. I mean, every time he’s in the “bathroom” I know he’s really here with y’all. All jokes. True. But joking. Glad to be here and attempt to be as cool!
Welcome to THP and, for the sake of your marriage, avoid any threads with titles like "How much money do you spend on golf"? or "How do you hide your golf purchases from your wife"? Trust me, you don't want to know the answers to any of these questions.......:LOL:

Welcome to THP and, for the sake of your marriage, avoid any threads with titles like "How much money do you spend on golf"? or "How do you hide your golf purchases from your wife"? Trust me, you don't want to know the answers to any of these questions.......:LOL:
You’re right. I could do without knowing. The problem is, I probably contribute to this problem by gifting my spoiled brat of a husband with whatever he wants most of the time. He’s a problem. 🤣

You’re right. I could do without knowing. The problem is, I probably contribute to this problem by gifting my spoiled brat of a husband with whatever he wants most of the time. He’s a problem. 🤣
You and my wife should start a support group.....................:unsure::LOL:

He needs a lot of coaching. I like to think I’m his life coach and anger management counselor 🤣. I may swing a club here and there but for the most part, I leave the skills up to him!
That checks out :ROFLMAO:

hahahaha YESSSSS!

Welcome!

Awesome.. welcome to THP! Just curious how much he talks about a bunch of us going to Virginia next month? My wife tells everyone we know that I won’t stop talking about it! 🤣

Awesome.. welcome to THP! Just curious how much he talks about a bunch of us going to Virginia next month? My wife tells everyone we know that I won’t stop talking about it! 🤣
You should’ve kept her in the dark much longer haha.

You should’ve kept her in the dark much longer haha.
She isn’t lying.. I tell everyone who will listen that I get to go play Ballyhack!!

Welcome to THP!

Sometimes I wonder if he’s actually coming back… that’s how excited he is 🤣
That’s fantastic.. glad I’m not the only one! I will make sure we send you and my better half some goat selfies!

I started playing just to have a date afternoon with my husband. Started by driving the cart, then putting with him occasionally. Don't give up if you do start playing with him! It just takes time. Now we take vacations centered around golf. Not sure if I can ever help but I'm here if you ever want to chit chat about it more. Excited to have you here! These guys are awesome in here and are willing to help answer questions.
That’s awesome, thank you! … I appreciate it and will reach out for sure. You also are in our favorite place, SC 🎉

@MarieM Welcome to the best place on the internet! You're going to become addicted as well... it just happens.

Back