Welcome! Hope you tune in to Virginia event to join in the fun. We are all overly excited to follow along with group of folks playing golf on the internet.

That’s awesome, thank you! … I appreciate it and will reach out for sure. You also are in our favorite place, SC 🎉
Oh! Where are you guys at? We’ve been here for 6 years. Probably won't stay 😂

:welcome:

Welcome!

Welcome! I'll see your husband at Ballyhack in a month and change!

You’re right. I could do without knowing. The problem is, I probably contribute to this problem by gifting my spoiled brat of a husband with whatever he wants most of the time. He’s a problem. 🤣

My wife is unable to play anymore but still can't resist the "cute golf outfits" for herself. Hey, whether playing or riding in the cart, you gotta look good!

Don’t worry, we will take good care of @Kmench at Ballyhack! 😜

Welcome to the circus!

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to THP! This really is a special place. Full disclosure, before everybody wakes up in the morning, I sit outside drink coffee and then visit this site. We are like family here. A #lunaticfringe family, but a family nonetheless. We all love golf, but there is so much more to this community. So... much.... more!

Welcome aboard.

Welcome to :thp:

Welcome to THP, @MarieM! It's crazy here, but it's the good kind of crazy. 😁

welcome and be aware,,, clubs, balls, bags, carts, ect. are great presents... you will find the best here...

Welcome to THP! You’re going to enjoy it around here. If you ever have any questions, I’ve been told the rule of thumb is to tag @MWard 🤷🏻‍♂️

Hey all! Just here to troll my husband @Kmench and maybe learn a little about the love of his life, golf 🤣. I mean, every time he’s in the “bathroom” I know he’s really here with y’all. All jokes. True. But joking. Glad to be here and attempt to be as cool!
Welcome to THP and glad you let us have him sometimes!

Haha when he is in the bathroom!!!!
Welcome to THP

Oh! Where are you guys at? We’ve been here for 6 years. Probably won't stay 😂
Cincinnati, OH. We lived in Dallas for 8 years and loved it there too. We are hot weather people so OH is not the best for that ;)

Back