Welcome to the forum...

does @Kmench take you golfing? do you have clubs?
Thanks! I've went with him before but he is impatient and horrible to learn from ; ). I will give it another shot one day. Used to have clubs but haven't had any in a while.... one day.

Welcome to THP!

Hey all! Just here to troll my husband @Kmench and maybe learn a little about the love of his life, golf 🤣. I mean, every time he’s in the “bathroom” I know he’s really here with y’all. All jokes. True. But joking. Glad to be here and attempt to be as cool!
Welcome! Troll away….

This oughta be good.... Why do i feel like @Kmench will be roasted, on a regular basis, here? :LOL:
That said, it seems like you both have a great sense of humor.... Should be fun!
Welcome to THP !!!
Oh @MarieM will definitely call me out plenty on here you can assured of that lol.

Hey all! Just here to troll my husband @Kmench and maybe learn a little about the love of his life, golf 🤣. I mean, every time he’s in the “bathroom” I know he’s really here with y’all. All jokes. True. But joking. Glad to be here and attempt to be as cool!
Please do not give my wife ideas. But welcome.😂

Welcome aboard!

Awesome first post. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Welcome to THP!

He and I actually just chatted a little the other day about my interest in getting out and learning. I’ve played but not played well by any means. It would be fun to be able to get out with him (sometimes, not trying to interrupt guy time) and play. And with other couples would be fun!
Marie, of course you get to decide. I just wanted you to know that my wife and I have played together for about 40 years and has provided some amazing time together. She has other interests so doesn't get out nearly as often as I do, but it is awesome when we get to play together. Last year my wife wanted to spend our anniversary in Pacific Grove, California. Play a round at Pacific Grove Golf Links. My wife loves the ocean and the back nine is on a peninsula surrounded by the Pacific Ocean. We then had a wonderful dinner at our favorite restaurant the Old Fisherman's Grotto on the wharf. Another time we took a vacation to the Pacific Northwest that included plays at the Shakespearean Festival in Ashland, golf in Medford and Brookings, and a B & B stay in the lightkeeper's room at the Heceta Head Lighthouse. If you ever get up there have a meal at the Maple Street Restaurant in Florence. It's run by a couple. The wife is this amazing award winning chef that comes up with these amazing Eastern European flavors.

The point is our shared interest in golf has been integral to some amazing shared adventures and meaningful time together. Your story years from now may be quite different than ours. But I'll bet it will be wonderful for both of you. The very fact that you are showing interest in what interests him is commendable and will serve you well.

Thank you! Glad to be here and maybe learn a little to keep up with him!
He definitely isn’t on here all the time, he probably posts like 3x a day. And his rounds always take like 6 hours just like all the rest of ours do.

Because this is the internet, you can rest easy knowing that all of this is true, and needs no fact-checking.

Back