JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
For those that celebrate, Happy Chanukah. May your next 8 days be filled with wonderful thoughts and times.

Happy Chanukah to those who celebrate!

For those that celebrate, Happy Chanukah. May your next 8 days be filled with wonderful thoughts and times.
Thanks! Same to you and Morgan and your families. FYI. despite all the eye rolls my wife gave me, she and the girls all liked the Pops I got them! Latkes for everyone !

Happy Chanukah to you as well. I haven't really celebrated since I was a kid, but it was always a good time.

Happy Hanukkah!

Happy Hanukkah!!!

Happy Hanukkah to all those who celebrate! God is so so good!

Happy Chanukah. May the season be joyful for all.

Happy Hanukkah to all who celebrate!!

Our little guy got to celebrate and helped with lighting the menorah. Dual faith here so kinda special we share advent wreath and menorah on the same table.

Had a feast of latkes, kugel, mahtzah ball soup corned beef and coconut bars for dessert.IMG_20211128_200428.jpg

We finished on a high note, the girls made cup churro style donuts and did not set the house on fire.

Hanukkah Sameach! To all who celebrate!

Our little guy got to celebrate and helped with lighting the menorah. Dual faith here so kinda special we share advent wreath and menorah on the same table.

Had a feast of latkes, kugel, mahtzah ball soup corned beef and coconut bars for dessert.View attachment 9048385
We do it all, so to speak, as well. So i understand. It’ss great time of year.

Had a feast of latkes, kugel, mahtzah ball soup corned beef and coconut bars for dessert.View attachment 9048385
I ate my weight in good delicacies tonight

I ate my weight in good delicacies tonight

Delicious! What is your spread like? Do you do traditional food every night?

We have more family coming in on Friday, so usually just a prayer and lighting each night.

Happy and Blessed Chanukah to all who celebrate it!

Happy Hanukkah to everyone on THP!

Delicious! What is your spread like? Do you do traditional food every night?

We have more family coming in on Friday, so usually just a prayer and lighting each night.

We got a Chanukah dinner from a local Jewish deli. We had challah, kugel, brisket, matzo ball soup, latkes, and assorted Jewish desserts.

Last edited:
Celebrating Hanukkah wouldn't be complete without Adam Sandler right??!!?? Happy Hanukkah THP!

Happy Hanukkah! Enjoy your 8 crazy nights!

Happy Chanukah!

Back