Video Happy Hour with the Worst Golf Podcast

@GolferGal you mentioned back hurting from walking them standing etc., look at pelvic floor stretches. I used to have the same issue. Went through a lot to figure it out and after my PT gave me the stretches, it was a 180. Hardly ever get back pain anymore.
I'm here for this.

My back SUCKS right now.

Great timing, pizza just got here (y)

I'm here for this.

My back SUCKS right now.
I’m serious. Life changing. I thought it was silly when my urologist told me about it but I went with it and the PT gave me stretches and I’m telling you. I went from having back pain after just standing in one place for 5 mins and I’m talking like 8/10 on pain scale to nothing essentially. Every once in a while it bothers me a little, but I do my stretches 3 times a week now vs every day for the first 3 weeks and I’m literally a new person.

I’m serious. Life changing. I thought it was silly when my urologist told me about it but I went with it and the PT gave me stretches and I’m telling you. I went from having back pain after just standing in one place for 5 mins and I’m talking like 8/10 on pain scale to nothing essentially. Every once in a while it bothers me a little, but I do my stretches 3 times a week now vs every day for the first 3 weeks and I’m literally a new person.
this needs a thread or something.

Great show!

@GolferGal you mighta been thinking of Johnny Cash’s Folsom Prison Blues with the “San Antone” thing

We didnt get to the Limited Series teaser because they had not arrived yet, but coming soon.

Did I miss the limited series info? It was loud in here for a bit...

Edit: oops.

I was about to do it but then you had to throw the edit in there.

Shhhh.
Don't tell anybody.
KILLER winter hats are coming.

this needs a thread or something.
It might not be everyone’s issues but odds are your pelvic muscles are tight. When walking and workout out they will not bother you bc they are stretched so gotta get them stretched for good. I’ll start a thread.

We didnt get to the Limited Series teaser because they had not arrived yet, but coming soon.
Shhhh.
Don't tell anybody.
KILLER winter hats are coming.
Winter hat... Fantastic.
Elijah's head is a wee bit cold.
20230126_181536.jpg

Awesome news for the Srixon event

That was the happiest hour of the day, by far.

And I need more volt talk!
Ooof. Me too. Going to start some threads tomorrow on a lot of different items

Wow Srixon news is HUGE!
Yes the forum wants to see @GolferGal run a 40 🤣

@JB I just ordered $240 worth of stuff from Castore. Only got one polo for me to give it a try, but I got a ton of running and athletic stuff that I think my wife will love.

@JB I just ordered $240 worth of stuff from Castore. Only got one polo for me to give it a try, but I got a ton of running and athletic stuff that I think my wife will love.
I can’t wait to hear your thoughts. It stood out to me as different.

She insists it will never happen
We need to make this happen. Maybe she need to race someone? And no I’m not volunteering :D

Back