ForTheLovOfGolf

Reaction score
Handicap
Looks like a transformer

Few photos for ease of reference:

loop-happy-putters-back-518.jpg

loop-happy-putters-top-518.jpg

My take? About time.

We've come to accept and appreciate it in drivers and I think that IF you know what you're doing then this could be a benefit.

I would not like to look down at that but I am all for the adjustability.

That's sort of neat looking, and IF you know what you're doing and why, it might work out.
I'd drive myself insane with it, most likely. I can push or pull, so that's pretty tough to adjust for.

Somewhat distracting color scheme on the pictured putter, as well.

Oh I agree it's about time we get some adjustability in a putter but this is out of control. I'd love to have a putter I could adjust to me personally without having it bent and angle changed.

That'll look great next to my new driver.

Moad05.jpg

saw this yesterday. agree not sure i could look down at that and not be distracted.

I would KILL to try this putter, for sure. I love the adjustability thought process of it.

i love that it says, "and if none of those changes work, the putter can be flipped over to work left-handed, too." lol

all that adjustability...can't believe they didn't add in a length adjuster. Looks cool though...but if i had that where else can I pass the blame on my poor putting??

Agree with most. I can appreciate the adjustability but my goodness that thing is ugly.

I think if they calmed the colors down it wouldn't look nearly as busy.

Here's the specs:

Specifications - USA:

• 3 Lofts included: Low (1 degree), Standard (3.5 degrees), and High (6 degrees)
  • 3 Lie positions included: Flat (68 degrees), Standard (71 degrees), and Up (74 degrees)
  • 3 Offset positions included: Zero Shaft, Half Shaft, and Full Shaft
  • 9 Weights included: Light (3g), Standard (9g), and Heavy (15g)
  • Right hand and left hand playing positions included
  • Lengths: 34” and 35” with markings at 1” intervals on each grip
  • Materials: CNC machined aluminum face and body, CNC machined stainless steel, aluminum and tungsten adjustment components

It looks strange but not so much when compared to some of those fighter jet looking mallets. The adjustability is off the charts and even though I've played pretty traditional looking putters I find it intriguing. I'd be "happier" with more muted colors but if it works ...

Interesting concept, but it looks too busy for me and I am not a fan of the colour scheme on the one in the pictures

Is the green coloured bit removable?

Looking at that thing does not make me a Happy Putter (tm)

I don't like the aesthetics, but I am glad to see a fully adjustable putter. So I guess I'm with Cookie on this one.

It's not that I dislike the technology or thinking behind it...it's that is so busy I can't imagine being able to focus on anything but the putter. It's distracting to look at, IMO.

Back