HarlettoScara 2022 US Tour

We will probably head north up to Waco and cut across through Corsicana to Tyler.
Oh Lort. It's been a few years since I drove it but I-20 from Monroe to Vicksburg (my hometown) is one of the flattest highways you'll ever encounter. Not much to see either.

If you're looking for a meal in Vicksburg, I suggest Main Street Market. Fantastic food and better desserts. If you need tips on food in the Jackson area, let me know.

image.jpg
We’re assembled, and under starter’s orders!

Let’s go Americans!

image.jpg

Oh Lort. It's been a few years since I drove it but I-20 from Monroe to Vicksburg (my hometown) is one of the flattest highways you'll ever encounter. Not much to see either.

If you're looking for a meal in Vicksburg, I suggest Main Street Market. Fantastic food and better desserts. If you need tips on food in the Jackson area, let me know.
Thanks for the insight. After looking at the map again I'm thinking we stop in Shreveport for lunch and then drive up through Little Rock. It's showing that's quite a bit quicker than going to Jackson and then up to Memphis.

We will probably head north up to Waco and cut across through Corsicana to Tyler.
Stop at George’s in Waco. At least you can get him a proper sized beer

Stop at George’s in Waco. At least you can get him a proper sized beer
Planning to try and leave by at least 6:00 to get ahead of some of the traffic on I35. Not sure if they will be serving beer at 7:30 in the morning.:ROFLMAO:

Thanks for the insight. After looking at the map again I'm thinking we stop in Shreveport for lunch and then drive up through Little Rock. It's showing that's quite a bit quicker than going to Jackson and then up to Memphis.
That's a long day!

image.jpg

image.jpg
Onto the 4th, International Team AS

Back