I've quit trying to get headcovers they are impossible
Thats why I never tried getting the limited stuff from anyone. Flippers always win.

So frustrating
That's why I am so happy with the Versa Jailbird stuff. Flippers bought them all up in hopes to flip them on eBay, and, now they are available in store and I just got one at retail, with a freaking discount.

I HATE flippers.

That's why I am so happy with the Versa Jailbird stuff. Flippers bought them all up in hopes to flip them on eBay, and, now they are available in store and I just got one at retail, with a freaking discount.

I HATE flippers.
That is awesome that you were able to get a discount. Callaway would not even allow rewards points to be used for pre-order which was annoying.

That is awesome that you were able to get a discount. Callaway would not even allow rewards points to be used for pre-order which was annoying.
I was surprised, but had some credit and a discount coupon for equipment. Happy me.

IMG_0481.png
IMG_0482.pngIMG_0483.png

@Thrillbilly Jim you going for it? If I remember correctly, you've gone for a Hatch BCA run before
No sir. I’m more than happy with mine. It’s the only “limited” cover I own. I bought it because it helps me remember my mother while enjoying life.
IMG_0491.png

Last edited:
Oh… f*ck me!😳🤦‍♂️😩🔥🔥🔥
IMG_0507.png

I really like those. Tempting.

Back