I missed everything yesterday, my wallet doesn’t hate it 🤣

FYI - 70% off t-shirts as part of their moving sale

Man, missed the open release and really liked it

Hate I missed this!
IMG_9892.png

TMNT covers coming next weekend, owner says it’s one of the best sets they’ve ever done

The Loki TVA inspired covers were cool

Oh hahaha - you said 'hard pass' like there was a price you would have paid. Confused me because I didn't think you bought the brand.
My bad, I wouldn’t pay 1k for any brands vessel bag. How’s that? 😂

My bad, I wouldn’t pay 1k for any brands vessel bag. How’s that? 😂
I'm on board with this logic hahaha

I think they do customs for around the same price. It'd be fun to make my own, but 1k is madness.

I think they do customs for around the same price. It'd be fun to make my own, but 1k is madness.
Making your own bag would be cool, but even with me designing my own bag 1k seems steep. I’m sure some folks could come up with something cool though.

They should have done the same thing for the wood cover. It's a great story to tell on the golf bag hahaha
I like the design on the wood cover but I agree with you at the same time…so I guess my vote is both designs please 😅

Almost went that route for Grandaddy captain’s gift but oof

I like the design on the wood cover but I agree with you at the same time…so I guess my vote is both designs please 😅
Yeah it was definitely good!

Not taking away from it, I just liked the slow play is a crime stuff haha

Yeah it was definitely good!

Not taking away from it, I just liked the slow play is a crime stuff haha
Any anti-slow play messaging wins every single time 😆

I wouldnt pay $1k for a bag, but that one looks freaking awesome.

Back