Votes: 17 14.7%

• Total voters

TJRyska

#LivingtheDream
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 7.5
This may have been asked before but figured it wouldn’t hurt to have an updated poll. Have you been fit? I haven’t but would like to.

Yes, at CC. Very positive experience. It’s a shame others weren’t as lucky.

Yes, I’ve done fittings for driver, 3W and irons. Looking forward to my first putter fitting

Yes, I’ve done fittings for driver, 3W and irons. Looking forward to my first putter fitting
That’d be another good poll. To see which clubs folks have been fit for.

I’d love to see if I could get my handicap down closer to a 1-2 if I actually got fitted for all my clubs. Might be something I need to shoot for.

3 times .... 2 at club champion. 1 most recently at True Spec... Which was definitely the best for me. I think it truly depends on the fitter that you get. No matter what company.

Got fit for wedges at a CC/Edel experience. Nothing but good things to say about the process. It works too, because those wedges are far better than what I had before.

I checked no, only because I’m assuming you mean the real deal with monitors and all that. Not just a piece of tape on the sole of the club.

For my PXG irons in 2018 - trackman at a range

Golf Galaxy for my Morgan Cup Cobras in 2021

Putter fitting at Club Champion in 2020

I’d love to see if I could get my handicap down closer to a 1-2 if I actually got fitted for all my clubs. Might be something I need to shoot for.
Don't know if you will see that much drop with just a fitting but it couldn't hurt. I got fit for my Cobra gear at a local place here in Georgetown. I wish I would have splurged a little and gone down to the Barton Creek Fitting Studio to do one. They do it outside off of real grass which I think would be much better for me.

One time and one time only so far

Don't know if you will see that much drop with just a fitting but it couldn't hurt. I got fit for my Cobra gear at a local place here in Georgetown. I wish I would have splurged a little and gone down to the Barton Creek Fitting Studio to do one. They do it outside off of real grass which I think would be much better for me.
Yeah I follow them on Instagram. That would be a lot of fun to do it there.

Next year you are getting the fitting of a lifetime!
I already got that fitting of a lifetime 😁 Next year, I get to help 12 others get it!

I know I'm going to be in the minority, but I have not.

just did an iron shaft fitting at CC about a month ago. We will see how it works out but so far I'm liking the irons much more than I did before. Only have 21 holes under my belt with them. Playing tomorrow.

I feel like it's a constant part of my life at this point.

I checked no, only because I’m assuming you mean the real deal with monitors and all that. Not just a piece of tape on the sole of the club.
Hey that’s more of a fitting than I’ve ever had.

I have been fit once, at a local golf course up in Bwllingham when i lived up there. Was pretty basic, but helpful at the time. Need to do it again soon.

Did Edel putter and wedge fitting prior to the 22 Quest cup. Recently did full bag fitting where I was mostly concerned about iron shafts 3 wood replacement and new hybrid. Looking forward to getting all the new stuff in play.

Yes

likely 4 to 5 times over 30+ years. The putter fitting made a material difference

Yes, I've had fittings in the past along with purchases without a fitting.

My first ever fitting was at Golfworks, and it was okay. I was mostly fit for irons and driver and figured out my own way to fill out the bag. I didn't play a ton, so I used those clubs for several years.

I also took lessons and had fittings at Golftec. These provided more data which was helpful. Irons, wedges, and hybrids were pretty good fits, but driver and 3 wood were maybe not so perfect in the long run mostly due to the shafts.

My most recent fittings were at Club Champion. Some resulted in little or no changes except a putter fitting which was very informational. Wedges were confirmed to be a good fit. Driver and 3 wood heads weren't bad, but we found a better fit with the shafts.

Back