Welcome back!

Welcome back man!

I am so glad to see you back @Hawk and I am very glad that it looks like you and the family are doing great!

Welcome Back!!!

Welcome back to the party @Hawk !

Hawk! I remember first joining THP basically right around when you left, and its nice to see you back. Glad to hear everything is going well for you and that your kids are getting involved as well! Glad to have you back, Hawk

Iirc, you were in IL in 2015 - still in the area? Congrats on your ticket to CA.
Back in 2013 and 2014 we were. Moved to Cleveland right after we got married in 2014.

I am looking forward to carrying on the Grandaddy Torch! That first one was really what sucked me in here.

Welcome back to THP!

Well, hello there.

RYAN!!!!!

Man, this makes me so happy.

PS, the Cubs still stink

PSS, lets play some golf sometime soon

RYAN!!!!!

Man, this makes me so happy.

PS, the Cubs still stink

PSS, lets play some golf sometime soon

Ugh. They are awful. I actually wouldn’t mind if they didn’t charge $70 for crap seats and hadn’t turned Addison & Clark into a money printing machine. I’m boycotting Wrigley atm.

Good to meet you, and welcome back!

Hawk!!!! Welcome back yo. Very happy to see you!

Welcome back! Glad to see you and the family are doing well.

I'm just entering the youth sports total disruption of the calendar with my oldest getting into hockey, baseball, swim, and football.

Welcome back!!!

Welcome back! Glad to see you and the family are doing well.

I'm just entering the youth sports total disruption of the calendar with my oldest getting into hockey, baseball, swim, and football.

Thanks JS! It’s an adjustment, but so enjoyable. One day there wont be any practices to drive to. It’ll be a sad day.

Good stuff, welcome back to THP!

Thanks JS! It’s an adjustment, but so enjoyable. One day there wont be any practices to drive to. It’ll be a sad day.
I know. He just had his first hockey practice. Seeing how happy he was is the greatest feeling.

Nice. Another person that understands the greatness that is Brett Favre.
The greatness of pre retirement Favre. I'm still mad at him after he retired the first time 🤣

Hey man! Welcome back! Family first and always, that's for sure. They grow too quickly. When I signed up here, both my kids were in elementary school. Now they're in their 4th year of college and junior year of HS, respectively. Take as much time with those kiddos as you can. Golf will always be there for you.

Welcome back @Hawk !!

what an awesome update!!! so glad to have you back.

@Hawk
Welcome back buddy!!Glad all is well

Back