Welcome back!

Glad to see you are doing well. If you have time to jump in once in a while, we will be happy to see you when you do.

Good to see you back, Hawk. Your reviews are a big reason I found this place and hung around.

So the rest of you can blame him.

Welcome back!

I have one more year of youth/HS sports. This might have been my most disruptive summer yet. Once the kid figures out where he's going to wrestle in college, I'm sure I'll still have plenty of disruptions but they won't be during the summer 🤞

Welcome back... looks like you used to be pretty active. Glad to hear you are picking golf back up!

I can certainly understand the travel commitment. My middle son aged out and is now a P at DIII level. My youngest is currently playing 15U and we travel/play (some local) almost every weekend. Was just in Rehoboth, DE a couple weeks ago and we are leaving for Boston in the morning. It's flying by though so I'm sure I will miss it in a couple years when there is no game to go to. Enjoy it my friend!!

Welcome back... looks like you used to be pretty active. Glad to hear you are picking golf back up!

I can certainly understand the travel commitment. My middle son aged out and is now a P at DIII level. My youngest is currently playing 15U and we travel/play (some local) almost every weekend. Was just in Rehoboth, DE a couple weeks ago and we are leaving for Boston in the morning. It's flying by though so I'm sure I will miss it in a couple years when there is no game to go to. Enjoy it my friend!!

Congrats to your middle child! Playing anywhere past high school is an amazing accomplishment.

Congrats to your middle child! Playing anywhere past high school is an amazing accomplishment.

Thanks man. He actually faced the D3 POY (Ryan McCarty PSU-Abington) this year as the kid was in same conference. Look up that young man's numbers... it's insane.

Welcome back!

Welcome back! And GREAT post! Look forward to your posts in the future. Where in this dysfunctional state do you reside? Far NW side here.

Welcome back! And GREAT post! Look forward to your posts in the future. Where in this dysfunctional state do you reside? Far NW side here.

Thank you! I’m in the Quad Cities, so can’t be too far from you.

Just 178 miles between internet golfing enthusiasts:D

Just 178 miles between internet golfing enthusiasts:D

I come up to McHenry every few months. Usually just boat and drink, but I have played a handful of courses in the area.

Welcome back Hawk. Welcome back!

Welcome back Hawk. Welcome back!

Brad! I was thinking about that Minnesota gathering just the other day. Hope you are doing well.

My son got me back into the game last year after long hiatus to. Perfect game for family to connect.

Welcome back to THP.

Welcome back to THP!

Welcome back!

Wow, welcome back!

Welcome back!!

Great to see you back on THP Ryan!!!

Dude Hawk miss you man and hope you stick around! I still remember the last time we played back in the Morgan Cup 2014 at Caledonia! Glad to see all is well!!!

Dude Hawk miss you man and hope you stick around! I still remember the last time we played back in the Morgan Cup 2014 at Caledonia! Glad to see all is well!!!

I was thinking about that today while reading your live round thread. That was a special round of golf!

Back