Hello Everyone from North West Pennsylvania (Just South of Buffalo)

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to THP. Where exactly are you located? I live in Jamestown.

Bradford, Pa. I played Cardinal Hills a couple times already.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Bradford, Pa. I played Cardinal Hills a couple times already.

Thats one course in the area I have yet to play. I hear it's ok.

Welcome!

Thats one course in the area I have yet to play. I hear it's ok.

Ya it's a nice course. I played most of the summer with my wife's uncle and his pals and that is one of the courses we hit a couple times. Do you play Cable Hollow down by Warren at all?

Welcome to THP

Ya it's a nice course. I played most of the summer with my wife's uncle and his pals and that is one of the courses we hit a couple times. Do you play Cable Hollow down by Warren at all?

Yeah I play Cable and Blueberry which is like 10mins away from Cable. The main course I play is Chautauqua since I get a membership there but I like to hit up other courses in the area during the season.

Yeah I play Cable and Blueberry which is like 10mins away from Cable. The main course I play is Chautauqua since I get a membership there but I like to hit up other courses in the area during the season.

I played Cable for the first time but only played it once and am looking forward to playing it again now that I have an idea where I'm going. Haven't play Blueberry yet but drove over to it after I was done at Cable that day just to find it.

welcome, am from le roy ny, about 2 1/2 hours from you, we have gatherings in western ny through out the year, looking forward to teeing it up with you

welcome, am from le roy ny, about 2 1/2 hours from you, we have gatherings in western ny through out the year, looking forward to teeing it up with you

Looking forward to it, thanks for the welcome.

Welcome to THP and back to our great game!

Welcome! From LeRoy here as well!

Welcome to THP and glad to hear you have been able to get back into the game!

Welcome!!

Welcome to THP!

Thanks again for the warm welcoming everyone.

Welcome to THP. Glad you are going to be able to play this wonderful game again.

Back