Hello from California

DivotGo4

Reaction score
Handicap
Just wanted to introduce my self.

Marcus, 33 from San Jose, CA. I've been a Golf fan, in secret, my whole life. I never knew anyone who liked Golf so I had no exposure to the game other than on TV, and even then it was very limited due to people complaining about Golf on the TV.

A month ago I made the decision to get into golf. I found a used driver, a Big Bertha ERC 2 for cheap, and have been spending as much free time as I can at the local driving ranges. I haven't played a course yet, just teaching my self how to hit straight.

But the first time I drove the ball 200 yards off the sweet spot I knew I was hooked. ?

Ever since I've been obsessed. This is definitely for me. It's something I can see my self enjoying for the rest of my life.

That being said I'm gonna pull the trigger this weekend and grab a set of Callaway Strata clubs, seems like a good place to start for me. Then save up for lessons and in the process, hopefully, meet people who wanna game.

That's where my head is at.

Glad to meet y'all.
2a37926e8e939caca9c93819409b91d9.jpg
076d96a5b675257d732d342b2cf74c5d.jpg
bfb0850319b11724e6920628b91e1c3a.jpg
e995976b0a6d1eddfec272d922319a64.jpg

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP.

Welcome aboard, there are a few of us up here in Nor Cal. Even one or 2 down in your neck of the woods.

Welcome Fellow Californian.

Weclome to the forum!

Welcome marcus

Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the site

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome aboard, there are a few of us up here in Nor Cal. Even one or 2 down in your neck of the woods.

...and I be one of those "one or 2". Right here in San Jose Marcus. Would be happy to do what I can to help you along as you learn the game and give you some company and comradery. I'll send you a private message via this site.

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome!!

I'm fairly new to San Jose as well, we'll have to play sometime!

Welcome!

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Welcome!

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP and golf. :thumb:

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome Marcus!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! There's tons of information on the forums to help you with your journey.

Welcome to THP.

Back