Hello from Mesa, AZ

malemotives

Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 17.4
I'm pretty much a staple here on THP, but I've been up in Seattle/Tacoma area since joining... up until this week. I've arrived at my winter digs in Mesa, Arizona and will be looking for local area THPers. Will be here until April 2014. Thanks

Nice, enjoy the warmer weather!

Last edited:
Enjoy that climate change Malemotives!!!

Welcome to thp

Welcome to THP glad you joined.

Enjoy the winter weather there. Beats the snow here!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP! Glad you joined us.

I would say welcome to THP, but I read the first post and know you've been here a while!

#noteveryonereadswhattheyarerespondingto

Great to hear that you get to be somewhere warmer and play some winter golf. I'm still a few years away from being able to that but my day will come as well at some point.

Have a great winter!

Welcome to THP!!!!

I seen he's been here for awhile, that doesn't mean I can't welcome him to THP. Sorry man!!! I'll go back down to the basement then.
DUH!!
I repeat myself!!

I seen he's been here for awhile, that doesn't mean I can't welcome him to THP. Sorry man!!! I'll go back down to the basement then.
Sorry, man.
After reading/skimming through TWELVE pages of blather/BS on the Recoil shaft testing thread and finding 2 significant posts by the actual testers, I was frustrated.
I know Dave and played the Champions Club course with him on Wed. on his way to Mesa along with playing with him in the NW.
Apologize for my short remark!

Sorry, man.
After reading/skimming through TWELVE pages of blather/BS on the Recoil shaft testing thread and finding 2 significant posts by the actual testers, I was frustrated.
I know Dave and played the Champions Club course with him on Wed. on his way to Mesa along with pklaying with him in the NW.
Apologize for my short remark!

That mean I can come out of my corner in the basement lol. Your fine man. No hate in here, just love. I apologize to. One thing is for sure I wish I was in Arizona. This cold icy crap in Illinois stinks.

Welcome aboard...you live in the city that has a million golf courses.. Mesa has some great great courses..lucky u man

Back