Hello from Oregon

Out West

Reaction score
I made the decision this year to work on getting better at golf. I have taken a few lessons and spent a bunch more time at the range with the focus of trying to get my AoA negative (any tips would be appreciated). Played 18 holes for the first time the other day and only lost 3 golf balls and shot a 97. Excited to get a little more confident and play of nice Oregon courses this spring and summer. In July I will be playing Waikoloa Beach Course, which I am very excited for.

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP, hope you enjoy the community here!

I made the decision this year to work on getting better at golf. I have taken a few lessons and spent a bunch more time at the range with the focus of trying to get my AoA negative (any tips would be appreciated). Played 18 holes for the first time the other day and only lost 3 golf balls and shot a 97. Excited to get a little more confident and play of nice Oregon courses this spring and summer. In July I will be playing Waikoloa Beach Course, which I am very excited for.
[/QUOT

hi and welcome, from Australia here, from what l know a positive angle of attack = launch angle and distance and spin . Not sure why you want to change it ? Not being technically savvy here , but do know tee height can change it very simply.

hope your enjoying the start of your warmer weather as it leaves us here ,,,,,

Welcome to :thp:

:welcome:

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP.

Breaking 100 for the first 18 hole round is awesome! Keep it up and welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

What part of the state are you located? (I’m in the greater Portland area.)

Hello and welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!

Back