Hello from Seattle/Tacoma/Puget Sound - New, on many levels.

:welcome: Thank you for your service Dave, nice intro.

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

It is really cool to feel so welcomed. Thank you all. :act-up:

i miss the Washington summers. I lived in Kitsap and my home course was Gold Mountain. I highly recommend it if your ever in that neck of the woods...

Certainly did rain up here today, as well as on you down there:act-up:.
Welcome, and perhaps we can find a good day to hook up, possibly play THC or Eagle's Landing (I think that's the Fort Lewis course.
Jeff

Eagle's Pride.... Fort Lewis, at exit 116, Dupont. Weather permitting, I'll be playing there on Thursday. Sept 26. Membership dues expires on the 30th and I have a free round coming that I need to use by then.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to the team!

Welcome to THP from the east side of the state !

Welcome!

Holy crap, that albatross hole in one is amazing! Welcome to THP Dave. I live up a little ways north of Puyallup, in Bellingham. Love to get together for a round sometime when you're in WA. Got family near Mesa, that's a nice area.

Welcome home Dave

Welcome to THP!

Dave,
GREAT to meet you and Thanks much for the round. The course could have had better/thicker grass in the fairways, but I had an absolutely super time.
Keep up with the scribing and missives--great reads.
We'll do your course in the next couple weeks and you can show me all the secrets of the course.
Jeff

Welcome to THP Dave!

Welcome to THP and Semper Fi man!

Dave,
GREAT to meet you and Thanks much for the round. The course could have had better/thicker grass in the fairways, but I had an absolutely super time.
Keep up with the scribing and missives--great reads.
We'll do your course in the next couple weeks and you can show me all the secrets of the course.
Jeff

Thank you Jeff. Had an absolutely fun time. Very interesting course. I expect I'll do it again. Next time a bit better. Look forward to playing American Lake with you. And possible the course you mentioned in Bremerton, before we both head south.

Another THP golf success.

Welcome to THP! Gratz on the 1!!!

Back