Hello from So. Cal.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to :thp: double-hoo!

:wavey: :welcome:

Welcome to THP! I'm also from Southern California but I call NC home now.

What city do you call home to?

I live in the southern part of OC, in the community that is home to the "Orange County Housewives" (much to our collective embarrassment).

Welcome!

Welcome to THP! Glad you signed up.

I live in the southern part of OC, in the community that is home to the "Orange County Housewives" (much to our collective embarrassment).

Ohh boy-__- what's the name of it? If you don't mind me asking. I never caught on to the show much.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome fellow Californian.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! Hope you enjoy those wedges!

Welcome fellow So Cal golfer. You play Tijeras Creek much or strictly CDC CC?

Welcome fellow So Cal golfer. You play Tijeras Creek much or strictly CDC CC?

I quit CDC a few years back after being a long-time member. The dues just got to be too much given the quality of the upkeep of the course and some other things.

I play Tijeras Creek all the time, typically once a week (assuming they don't have a tournament or something else that is likely going to cause a 5-hour round). I also play Arroyo Trabuco quite a bit. I actually like having the option of playing a lot of different courses.

I quit CDC a few years back after being a long-time member. The dues just got to be too much given the quality of the upkeep of the course and some other things.

I play Tijeras Creek all the time, typically once a week (assuming they don't have a tournament or something else that is likely going to cause a 5-hour round). I also play Arroyo Trabuco quite a bit. I actually like having the option of playing a lot of different courses.
Very cool. I like playing Tijeras. It's like playing two different course. The back 9 can be tough off the tees. I haven't played Arroyo yet but it's on the list.

Welcome!

Back