Hello from So. Cal.

double-hoo

Reaction score
Handicap
5-ish
I found this forum while trying to research reviews for the Scor wedges. After reading 168 pages of the Scor wedge thread over several days, I was impressed by the knowledge of the members on this site, their love for this infernal game, and especially the camaraderie of the membership. This really seems like an extraordinary forum.

I've been playing for about 45 years, and usually maintain a handicap in the high single digits, although I find the game incredibly frustrating. But I can't seem to get away from it. I've "figured it out" about a thousand times and am always looking for that next secret or the next game improvement. (BTW, I have two of the Scor wedges on the way.)

I live in Southern California, where it is easy to play year round, but I grew up in the northeast and middle atlantic area. So I had a chuckle reading the Scor wedge thread posts that were dated in the winter months, when people were hitting balls off of hard ground and in low temperatures. It brought back some memories. Now if drops to 50 where I live, it's too cold to play.

Looking forward to interacting with and learning from the membership here.

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP glad you joined

Welcome to THP

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

I found this forum while trying to research reviews for the Scor wedges. After reading 168 pages of the Scor wedge thread over several days, I was impressed by the knowledge of the members on this site, their love for this infernal game, and especially the camaraderie of the membership. This really seems like an extraordinary forum.

I've been playing for about 45 years, and usually maintain a handicap in the high single digits, although I find the game incredibly frustrating. But I can't seem to get away from it. I've "figured it out" about a thousand times and am always looking for that next secret or the next game improvement. (BTW, I have two of the Scor wedges on the way.)

I live in Southern California, where it is easy to play year round, but I grew up in the northeast and middle atlantic area. So I had a chuckle reading the Scor wedge thread posts that were dated in the winter months, when people were hitting balls off of hard ground and in low temperatures. It brought back some memories. Now if drops to 50 where I live, it's too cold to play.

Looking forward to interacting with and learning from the membership here.

Welcome to THP fellow So Cal friend:)
Glad to have you with us. What city do you call home to?

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to the forum!

welcome to the team!

:Welcome: nice intro.

welcome to the family

Welcome to THP

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Bueno... Bumble Bee tuna.... Welcome to THP

welcome to thp!

Howdie and welcome to :thp: forums :hello:

:welcome: Glad you joined!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to Paradise!

Welcome aboard! I've got this game figured out too haha, now if only I could put it into practice

Back