Hello from the Eastern Shore of Maryland

jeremyheslop

Reaction score
Handicap
I got a pair of clubs for fathers day and my wife wishes she didn't purchase them now!

I'm trying to get out on the course more and work on my distance control. The GolfCard iPhone app has been helping with that. I'm also trying to get under 90 and getting those 3 putts out of the score card.

I look forward to helping others on my way to being a scratch golfer.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to the enabler of your habit. This site will help feed your withdrawals when you can't make it to the course.

Welcome to THP!

I'm a former resident of southern Maryland. And a proud alum of Salisbury University. I've played several of the Salisbury and Ocean City courses, including Nutters Crossing, Eagle's Landing, Bay Club, River Run, and OC Beach Club - Newport Bay. Some good courses there in OC.

Welcome to the enabler of your habit. This site will help feed your withdrawals when you can't make it to the course.

Either that or make you long to be there more.

Welcome!

Welcome to THP, Jeremy!

Welcome to THP!

I'm a former resident of southern Maryland. And a proud alum of Salisbury University. I've played several of the Salisbury and Ocean City courses, including Nutters Crossing, Eagle's Landing, Bay Club, River Run, and OC Beach Club - Newport Bay. Some good courses there in OC.

Thanks for the welcome fellow alum! Just starting out so I've been playing the "cheap" courses. Will venture out to OC once I can hit the ball decent :) So far I've played Nutters, Great Hope, Linkwood, Horse Bridge and Wood Creek. Looking to play as much as I can this winter rain or shine.

Thanks for the welcome fellow alum! Just starting out so I've been playing the "cheap" courses. Will venture out to OC once I can hit the ball decent :) So far I've played Nutters, Great Hope, Linkwood, Horse Bridge and Wood Creek. Looking to play as much as I can this winter rain or shine.

Yeah, most of those OC courses I've only played once, because of the cost. One of my roommates at Salisbury worked at River Run, so I got to play there for free, and I tried to take advantage of that as often as I could.

Is Wood Creek a par 3/4 course? I played a tourney put on by Salisbury there I think.

Back