Welcome to THP, glad to have you with us!

I would love to have a chance to play golf in Wyoming.

:welcome:
Hey everybody - greetings from the great state of Wyoming! New to THP this week as a friend recommended it to me (if you see this, Chris, I want to see you in the comments!), and I'm extremely excited to be here. THP already looks and seems to be awesome, and I'm glad we're all able to support a great cause along the way.

I'm a guy in my mid-20s that loves the game of golf, but wishes he was a whole heck of a lot better! I've been playing as long as I can remember, but took a little hiatus from the game in my junior high and high school years. Thankfully, I got back into it towards the end of high school!

Unfortunately, I'm an 18 right now, so I'm excited to pick some things up from you all. I'm a pretty long hitter, which often saves my bacon off the tee box, but my inconsistencies in my approach shots, my short game around the greens, and my putting are killing me and making it all for naught. Needless to say, I'm eager to learn.

Jealous of all you golfers out playing today in warmer climates, as it's a balmy -4 degrees here!

Thanks everybody - looking forward to interacting with you all!

Cool. My sister and her family live in Buffalo. And.....I'm sorry that you live in Cheyenne.....:LOL:

I played the Airport Golf Course there a few years ago (they still send me e-mails :LOL:). It wasn't the worst course I ever played. 🤷‍♂️
Chances are I know 'em! Small world! Cheyenne is a bit windier, I'll definitely say that! :LOL: Actually, I haven't played the Airport course yet. Fortunately, through work, I've been lucky enough to be at the club which has been great.

Chances are I know 'em! Small world! Cheyenne is a bit windier, I'll definitely say that! :LOL: Actually, I haven't played the Airport course yet. Fortunately, through work, I've been lucky enough to be at the club which has been great.
Nice. I still travel to Wyoming to see family every once in a while. I always take the 40 East to Albuquerque (from Arizona) and the 25 North to Casper from there. I'll hit you up when I head that way. We'll see if we can get a round in together. I'm always ready for a break about the time that I hit Cheyenne anyway before I make the last leg to Casper. 👍

You better jump in and converse! It's a lot less intimidating than it seems like at first! Tons of great people here to help out and talk golf (or anything really)
Oh will do! Seems like it - all have been extremely welcoming. Glad I listened to ya and joined up!

Welcome to THP!!!

Nice. I still travel to Wyoming to see family every once in a while. I always take the 40 East to Albuquerque (from Arizona) and the 25 North to Casper from there. I'll hit you up when I head that way. We'll see if we can get a round in together. I'm always ready for a break about the time that I hit Cheyenne anyway before I make the last leg to Casper. 👍
Please do! That'd be awesome and would love to!

Welcome to THP, lived in Big Piney for a while. Sister and Brother live in Casper.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome aboard!

HELL YEAH JACK!! I was waiting for you to post something! Welcome to THP brother!
Hey everybody - greetings from the great state of Wyoming! New to THP this week as a friend recommended it to me (if you see this, Chris, I want to see you in the comments!), and I'm extremely excited to be here. THP already looks and seems to be awesome, and I'm glad we're all able to support a great cause along the way.

I'm a guy in my mid-20s that loves the game of golf, but wishes he was a whole heck of a lot better! I've been playing as long as I can remember, but took a little hiatus from the game in my junior high and high school years. Thankfully, I got back into it towards the end of high school!

Unfortunately, I'm an 18 right now, so I'm excited to pick some things up from you all. I'm a pretty long hitter, which often saves my bacon off the tee box, but my inconsistencies in my approach shots, my short game around the greens, and my putting are killing me and making it all for naught. Needless to say, I'm eager to learn.

Jealous of all you golfers out playing today in warmer climates, as it's a balmy -4 degrees here!

Thanks everybody - looking forward to interacting with you all!

Welcome Jack, I was wondering if you knew Chris!

No, I left in 62 when I graduated for High School. Lived in many other states, live in Kansas to be near grandkids and great grandkids. Yes go Punchers.

Let's do it!
I better be a part of that! Haha Todd's a great guy! If you do come back this summer, I will let him know and we can try to play!

I better be a part of that! Haha Todd's a great guy! If you do come back this summer, I will let him know and we can try to play!
Oh absolutely! You already know it! Find an excuse to come down and visit us too, that way we can go explore some WY and Colorado courses

Back