23D5C5FA-F51A-45B1-A464-BDCB4A45551C.gif
Welcome to THP!

Welcome! Stick around there is tons of great stuff happening here

Hey everybody - greetings from the great state of Wyoming! New to THP this week as a friend recommended it to me (if you see this, Chris, I want to see you in the comments!), and I'm extremely excited to be here. THP already looks and seems to be awesome, and I'm glad we're all able to support a great cause along the way.

I'm a guy in my mid-20s that loves the game of golf, but wishes he was a whole heck of a lot better! I've been playing as long as I can remember, but took a little hiatus from the game in my junior high and high school years. Thankfully, I got back into it towards the end of high school!

Unfortunately, I'm an 18 right now, so I'm excited to pick some things up from you all. I'm a pretty long hitter, which often saves my bacon off the tee box, but my inconsistencies in my approach shots, my short game around the greens, and my putting are killing me and making it all for naught. Needless to say, I'm eager to learn.

Jealous of all you golfers out playing today in warmer climates, as it's a balmy -4 degrees here!

Thanks everybody - looking forward to interacting with you all!
Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP - a great, great bunch of folks here, men, women, and maybe too old people (myself in that group). Play well, laugh, enjoy the game.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Back