High launch shafts for Hybrids

Probably. I have never heard of a .395 bore though, so you would need to make sure you can get a shim to fit. Most fairway woods are .350 or .335 and that would need to be a pretty large shim. Are you sure that hybrid is not a .355 ? Most current hybrids are .355 or .370.

The bubble shaft was an odd bird though and might be a strange bore size.
Back then the TM fairways were 400 and the rescue was 395

http://www.scribd.com/mobile/doc/48443909?width=360

What's wrong with the shaft that's in there OG?

What's wrong with the shaft that's in there OG?

It's probably fine. I haven't even received the club yet as I bought it off the bay a couple days ago. The shaft is stiff and I thought if I had problems getting it high enough then I would go with a shaft with a softer tip and higher launch.

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

Back then the TM fairways were 400 and the rescue was 395

http://www.scribd.com/mobile/doc/48443909?width=360

Thanks for the info. If I read correctly the butt size is .810 which means that is going to be like having a mid size to oversize grip on it also. It could help keep the hands out of the shot though.

OG looks like it may take a little work to get another shaft in this club.

Maybe you can find the same shaft on ebay in a softer flex.

Maybe you can find the same shaft on ebay in a softer flex.

Good idea! Like you said though, I may hit the one in it well which would also solve the problem.. I'm hoping so because I generally hit a nice high ball with the hybrids.

Thanks for the info. If I read correctly the butt size is .810 which means that is going to be like having a mid size to oversize grip on it also. It could help keep the hands out of the shot though.

OG looks like it may take a little work to get another shaft in this club.

Well actually I use mid size grips on my irons & hybrids and a jumbo on my driver. Hopefully the shaft in it will work like it is. We shall see shortly once this frigging cold weather moves on.

This one looks like a great option. I'll have to see if they sell single shafts like this on the bay. :thumb:
They do. That is where I purchased my driver shaft.

They do. That is where I purchased my driver shaft.

We're trying to figure out what type of shaft would fit the hosel in this baby.

Back