Hilton Head - 2014 THP Invitational #1 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

2-3 seconds & it will be full

Wow. 4 seconds
I was close...please re-check the clock

Congrats to the guys that got in. Going to be one heck of an event down there to kick of the Bridgestone invitational series!

Just got an email from my contact at Pamletto Dunes, he is VERY impressed with the quick sellout for this one and the staff there is looking forward to an amazing event.

Congrats to the guys that got in. Going to be one heck of an event down there to kick of the Bridgestone invitational series!

waiting list needs some tpluff

Hes from Michigan

Michigan Slice is from Michigan

hmmm

Just got an email from my contact at Pamletto Dunes, he is VERY impressed with the quick sellout for this one and the staff there is looking forward to an amazing event.

Yeah, that's pretty cool. 4 seconds. Man, and I thought I was being fast. Almost not fast enough!

Yeah, that's pretty cool. 4 seconds. Man, and I thought I was being fast. Almost not fast enough!

I love when these sellout...even more so when there is a wait list that we can hopefully expand the event for!

Congrats guys!!! This is going to be a great event. Selling out in 4 seconds is just impressive

Just a heads up to everybody that GG is working on the list now as it goes into the spreadsheet.
DawgDaddy, there is no email from you that came into the server. Can you resend it now and even if you dont make it in in the first 32, it would be right on the waiting list and we know there will be some casualties along the way.

I called DD as I knew he was on the course and would not have seen the above. I think he is resending it, but a little time went by before I could get hold of him. Hope it works out.

Glad I locked down a spot in my first event, I may be new to the club but let me know if yall have any questions about the island. Looking forward to march.

Glad I locked down a spot in my first event, I may be new to the club but let me know if yall have any questions about the island. Looking forward to march.

Definitely!!! Way to jump right in, you are going to love this group

Most important question: Is Hilton Head Ice Cream open in March?

I'm in. Deposit paid. Can't wait!

Once again, I apologize to whomever gets paired up with me. I will have loads of fun, I hope you (my future teammate) do too ... because you'll be carrying me and my 36 handicap the entire way back to the clubhouse! Will definitely buy the first round though for you!

Can't wait as this will be the first THP event I will be attending! #Freakin'Pumped

I'm in. Looking forward to seeing everyone in Hilton Head!!

Once again, I apologize to whomever gets paired up with me. I will have loads of fun, I hope you (my future teammate) do too ... because you'll be carrying me and my 36 handicap the entire way back to the clubhouse! Will definitely buy the first round though for you!

Dude, this is a THP invitational! Main objective is to enjoy the golf, company and have fun!!! #NoWorries

All about a good time...ask Jeff Spicoli. ..I took a 10 on the first hole of the first ever invitational and we still had a blast. It's what u make of it.

Congratulations everyone...it pained me to not try to get in this one, but I've got to spend my golf budget getting ready to not embarrass my team in Myrtle. So amazing that 32 spots to an INVITATIONAL sold out in less than a minute. You all will have a fantastic time for sure.

See you boys poolside in March.

Poolside maybe, but in the pool? Probably not for me.

Average high of 69* for March 15th historically (thank you weatherunderground.com)

That's barely warm enough for golf, much less swimming.

#Floridanativeproblems

Poolside maybe, but in the pool? Probably not for me.

Average high of 69* for March 15th historically (thank you weatherunderground.com)

That's barely warm enough for golf, much less swimming.

#Floridanativeproblems

Peng, Peng, Peng. Oh the things you'll learn in Hilton Head......

Congrats to everyone that got in!!!

Back