Hole of The Day: Video Edition

[video=youtube_share;w-pFH92Ix6M]http://youtu.be/w-pFH92Ix6M[/video]
Elkins Ranch, in Fillmore, CA.
Very short 68 yard par 3, uphill and tucked away in the canyon.

A miss left, right or long is OB.
The difficult part of the hole is just judging the distance. The canyon effect also makes it difficult to read the green.

I played a 50* wedge, with more of a little chip stroke.
2 putt for par.

^^^
Played with a really nice twosome I just met today.

You see them mocking my Aimpoint 'Fingers' while I'm trying to hit my putt.
My game today sucked; meeting nice people though trumps a good score anyways.

Here's me, troyefl, Wake, and Sox Fan on 17 at Kinderlou today.

Great hotd Miller!

Here's me, troyefl, Wake, and Sox Fan on 17 at Kinderlou today.

Nice HOTD guys, nice run for it Miller. Troy almost my man, Sox nice par putt dude. Wake another 2 feet further it would have been perfect. Awesome stuff guys. Thanks for the share

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice video guys. Thanks for sharing with us.

Always enjoy MT's HOTD vids. Great job guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's my HoD from last night.

498 yard par 5.
Water right and left.
Wind from right to left.

I screwed up the video but I ended up missing the 5 foot putt for birdie and made par. Such a waste.

Nice playing! And beautiful looking course.

Here's my hole of the day video from this morning. 18th hole at Northview Ridge course.

It's a real quirky hole because there are 2 fairways and two different ways to play it. If you take the right fairway and hit a big drive you essentially turn the hole into a par 4, but your approach is all carry over water to the green. Alternatively you can play left and safe but getting home in two is extremely tough. The hole may seem easy but rest assured it's the number 1 handicap hole for a reason and I've thrown up a huge number on this hole more times than I care to remember.

Tap-in birdie to end the round with a 75 and a new PB on that course. Woop!

Hey you got a crazy swing jk

Nice round dude!

The scary part is that it used to be much crazier. I get shivers just thinking about it.
Haha I know. I've seen your past videos.

Ignore the weird artifacting in the video. I presume it's because I try to do this on a laptop that's like 10 gens behind in CPU processing power/technology and this is supposed to be 1080P video.
Also ignore the fluffy guy's heavy breathing. It was hole 35 of 36 and he was tired.
:beat-up:

Cool video guys! How do you add the text at the bottom?

Good old Microsoft Movie Maker

A little embed help for my buddy. The 's' in https doesn't embed it on the desktop version, but does on tapatalk. Weird. Fun hole and course. JH's shot out of the hazard was pretty damn awesome

[video=youtube_share;V9rnef-G3rk]http://youtu.be/V9rnef-G3rk[/video]

Nice hole guys. Looks like you had an awesome day. Poor computer :)

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

Nice hole guys. Looks like you had an awesome day. Poor computer :)

Yeah I look at new laptops every other day I think but the wife seems to keep insisting on stuff like replacing 22 year old windows in the house, fixing the car, etc.

This thing is an Athlon II P320 @ 2GHz
Kinda old.

Whatever works! I bet a cellphone could process that video almost as good >D

Hated that hole. You can see the putter get hung up then continue when the collar grabs it on my par putt.

Whatever works! I bet a cellphone could process that video almost as good >D
OK You shamed me into buying a new laptop. Only an i3 but 16gb of ram and a discrete video card. :fingerscrossed:

Back