Hot Take: Not a Fan of GIPHY add on.

There is a whole thread on ecards here https://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/index.php?threads/the-ecard-thread.8924047/post-9584624
An E-card is similar to a postcard or greeting card, with the primary difference being that it is created using digital media instead of paper or other traditional materials.
An Internet meme, more commonly known simply as a meme (/miːm/ MEEM), is a type of meme that is spread via the Internet, often through social media platforms and especially for humorous purposes.
Thanks. Enjoyed the read and not the movie....

Roast me with GIFs if you want, not a fan of scrolling through the forums and see GIFs on every page in the various threads.

Slow to load
Take up too much space on mobile screen

Roll back the GIFs :eek:

I’d generally have more sympathy as someone that “only” gets 5 gigs a month, but you sir have asked for it. Lmao!

Where is that thumbs down option at?

Hey Troy/Gif haters........guess what day it is? I bet you'll never guess. Ok, Ok, here's a clue!

200.gif

I legitimately had no idea what day today was until I read this post. All the days are the same in 2020

Hey Troy/Gif haters........guess what day it is? I bet you'll never guess. Ok, Ok, here's a clue!
I like Gifs. Just saying they are overused occasionally

I legitimately had no idea what day today was until I read this post. All the days are the same in 2020
As I was driving to the golf course yesterday, it struck me that I had no idea what day of the week it was. I mean, I knew it was Monday, Wednesday or Friday because those are my usual golf days, but beyond that....nope.

As I was driving to the golf course yesterday, it struck me that I had no idea what day of the week it was. I mean, I knew it was Monday, Wednesday or Friday because those are my usual golf days, but beyond that....nope.

Yup. Exact same boat. And I actually knew it was the 23rd because of Christmas. Just had no idea what day of the week it was.

And in honor of the thread

Slow to load? Are you using a flip phone? Maybe a dial up connection?

Did you start this thread with one of these?

Slow to load? Are you using a flip phone? Maybe a dial up connection?

Did you start this thread with one of these?

You know I had to...

Back