Houston Area THP group

That would work for me. Anyone else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got it, that's two of us. Let's see if we can round up more.

any particular area you want to play? Budget?

I'm fairly open, I live in the atascosita area. As far as budget goes, I'm not sure what the norm is for THPers... But <$70 maybe

I'm fairly open, I live in the atascosita area. As far as budget goes, I'm not sure what the norm is for THPers... But <$70 maybe

Thats perfect for me. Il try to find something in the middle as I'm in Katy.

Thats perfect for me. Il try to find something in the middle as I'm in Katy.

Sounds great. Thanks Mike

I can likely do Sunday

Got it, that's two of us. Let's see if we can round up more.

any particular area you want to play? Budget?

Btw, I can prob bring one which would make 3. But I'll confirm

Btw, I can prob bring one which would make 3. But I'll confirm

Let's hold off and see if Tim can make it. I'm sure he'll chime in later today

Let's hold off and see if Tim can make it. I'm sure he'll chime in later today

No prob

I'm in!

If you guys want we can play at Sienna Plantation, I can get everybody on at my guest rate of $45

Just a thought, I'll play wherever you guys want.

I'm in!

If you guys want we can play at Sienna Plantation, I can get everybody on at my guest rate of $45

Just a thought, I'll play wherever you guys want.

So Mikeg, Jank, TBT, and I makes 4. I have entered us in the lottery for Memorial, but Sienna is an option. Tour 18 on my side is $45 at 1pm, cypresswood is 42 (cypress) or 56 (tradition) from noon on... I don't mind, if everyone wants to go to Sienne either though.

I'm up for whatever you guys want. Personally I have not played Memorial in a while and if we get lucky and get a tee time I'm game. Otherwise sienna or Cypresswood works for me.

I'll let you guys set it up and let me know the time.

I'm fine with anywhere. Played Memorial before Christmas right after some heavy rains and it was in pretty good shape. Greens didn't look the best, but they still rolled really well.

Let's just do sienna, I'm new here so I'll defer

Let's just do sienna, I'm new here so I'll defer

No need to defer dude. When will you know about Memorial? I say lets see if we get lucky with Memorial and use Sienna as a back up.

Tim - can you set up a foursome at Sienna just in case Memorial falls through? no later than 1pm should be ok.

No need to defer dude. When will you know about Memorial? I say lets see if we get lucky with Memorial and use Sienna as a back up.

Tim - can you set up a foursome at Sienna just in case Memorial falls through? no later than 1pm should be ok.

Sounds like a plan to me. I should know by 4 days in advance, which would put us at Thursday... we'll see, otherwise Sienna works for me.

The old system at Memorial would notify 4 days out, I think recently with the new system your request has to be in 6 days out in other words for Sunday needs to be in by no later than Monday at 9:59am and so on.
Anyways for the month of January I can get guys out to Riverbend CC for $40 with a push cart and $47 with a cart on Thursday and willing to host whoever wants to come out.

I know Riverbend also has twilight but they start at 2PM and probably wouldn't get a round in due to darkness although pace of play is really good out here.

Anyways look forward to seeing some of you folks this year, been too long.

Done deal, I will set us up a tee time around 12:30 ish if thats okay for everyone.....I will let you know the exact time once I set it up.

I have set a tee time at Sienna Plantation for Sunday at 12:44

If we end up getting in at Memorial please let me know so that I can cancel the tee time.

The old system at Memorial would notify 4 days out, I think recently with the new system your request has to be in 6 days out in other words for Sunday needs to be in by no later than Monday at 9:59am and so on.
Anyways for the month of January I can get guys out to Riverbend CC for $40 with a push cart and $47 with a cart on Thursday and willing to host whoever wants to come out.

I know Riverbend also has twilight but they start at 2PM and probably wouldn't get a round in due to darkness although pace of play is really good out here.

Anyways look forward to seeing some of you folks this year, been too long.

That's great Jack and if it was on a Friday I would definitely take you up on that.

Either way let's try and play soon.

I have set a tee time at Sienna Plantation for Sunday at 12:44

If we end up getting in at Memorial please let me know so that I can cancel the tee time.

We got put on overflow for Memorial, so Sienna at 12:44 it is! Ill see you guys there!

Good deal! I'll see you guys out there! Weather looks good for Sunday, so let's hope Mo City doesn't get drenched over these next 3 days.

I'm near lake Houston like atascosita area

I'm just seeing this and I'm in Eagle Springs. I am a member at Kingwood Country Club and if you haven't been out there you should check it out. If you are interested I could probably get you on for free your first time out there. Same goes to anyone in the area close enough to the club that they could potentially be a member.

I'm just seeing this and I'm in Eagle Springs. I am a member at Kingwood Country Club and if you haven't been out there you should check it out. If you are interested I could probably get you on for free your first time out there. Same goes to anyone in the area close enough to the club that they could potentially be a member.

Sounds like a good plan....we may have to take you up on that!

Sounds like a good plan....we may have to take you up on that!

The old member services guy was great, but the new one has really focused on getting people out to the club and on the courses.

Back