Houston Area THP group

Yup, I'm about 3 hrs from Conroe. Need to find a good half way point between us then.
Pretty slim pickin' between Houston and Dallas.

As soon as my schedule gets permanent I will have every other Friday off, & barring a blizzard or monsoon, I will be out there. Once that happens I'll let you know.

In the mean time, I'm traveling for work next week, but when I get back we'll schedule a round. I'll round up Jank & try to see if my friend can get us on at the Houstonian

The Houstonian would be cool!

I have every other Friday off too....would be cool if they synced up

Hey Nate. Right on time... Moving to the Heights this weekend, so I'll be quite a bit closer for some golf!

Thats cool Jacob.....just so happens that I am moving to Missouri City at the end of November so I will be much closer too!

Pine Dunes is about 2 hrs away for both of us in Frankston! Worth the drive for that one.
Now this is a good thought. Hell, I might have to jump in if that's possible.
Got to say, it's good to see the Houston thread up and running again.

I actually put an outing with about 12 buddies to play out at pine dunes in December they are running a special $139 all you can golf with an overnight stay. MikeG I'm on the verge of joining riverbend and played jgross a few weeks back.

Hey guys, I'll be down in Houston for the week of New Year's. I'm landing down there on the night of the 28th, and leaving on the morning of January 3rd. I'll be bringing my sticks with me because there's no reason to leave them up here, so it would be fun to meet up with some of you for a round or 2.

Hey guys, I'll be down in Houston for the week of New Year's. I'm landing down there on the night of the 28th, and leaving on the morning of January 3rd. I'll be bringing my sticks with me because there's no reason to leave them up here, so it would be fun to meet up with some of you for a round or 2.

Sounds good. Touch base closer and let's get a round in for sure!

I may be in Biloxi for a few of those days, but I'm definitely down if I'll be in Houston.

Sounds good. Touch base closer and let's get a round in for sure!

No problem. We'll make sure that we get some time on the range before the round so I can check out all of the Grandaddy goods in your bag.

Jack, let's try to get Mikeg and Jacob and go play GCoH soon. Mike, are you up for that?

Jack, let's try to get Mikeg and Jacob and go play GCoH soon. Mike, are you up for that?

I'm always ready to play that one. I've got two weeks before I leave and that would be a great test of where my game is

Mike, I've known you for 20 years. You didn't have to respond on here. You could've just texted me, lol.

Mike, I've known you for 20 years. You didn't have to respond on here. You could've just texted me, lol.
Jason you could've just messaged me lol.

Hello Houston

5dc39b5c655185ad538266405e0f628d.jpg

Gotta love some Woody's

Why does this pic show up on Tapa for this forum??? Is there an inside link I'm not aware of?!? LOL.
74b6517456716984e058c6a99e957bbb.jpg

Why does this pic show up on Tapa for this forum??? Is there an inside link I'm not aware of?!? LOL.
74b6517456716984e058c6a99e957bbb.jpg

Just saw that and was going to PM a mod. Caught me off guard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why are the DFW guys the only ones to bump this thread.

Love that course!

Back