How Did You Choose Your Avatar?

My greatest golf trip experience with the best playing partner a guy can have! The pic sums up my golf life! My son is the featured model! Great young man!

We’re going back this year to play the Deuce! So darn excited!

Attachments

• B229595D-2F84-4FBC-9301-6170FD9CACF2.jpeg
    B229595D-2F84-4FBC-9301-6170FD9CACF2.jpeg
    89.9 KB · Views: 4
New pic
DSC09859.jpeg

Memories.

Its a Rail Gun Putter. I purchased one of the first ones a guy was building in his garage. 1980 something? I think he has been bought out since then.

I used it for a few years. Putted really well with it. I still use it these days every once in a while. I lost the letter saying it is a legal putter.

I dont even remember why I chose my avatar as Ari Gold from Entourage, probably just because he cracked me up and I loved the character.

It's been the same for nearly 10 years, and now I feel weird if I change it.

@ddec is a true photographer

Fun picture of me and my son.

A pic from an awesome golf experience

The first 9 I ever played I spent more time in every bunker than I did in the fairway. I got really good at getting out of bunkers.

Got this thing in November with :srixon: & :thp:. Thought I’d use a pic of one of the irons they were kind enough to send me.

I dont even remember why I chose my avatar as Ari Gold from Entourage, probably just because he cracked me up and I loved the character.

It's been the same for nearly 10 years, and now I feel weird if I change it.
He still has one of the most iconic scenes that I think of and mimic often.
IMG_3647.gif

<— still a post, still self explanatory 😜

I thought of my name first, then did some google searching. My golf shots do have a high trajectory, but I'm also an astronomy lover, so its a double meaning thing for me to have "moon" in my name. I did find this image on google, but had to mirror it to get it to be a Left Handed swing haha.

Represents my past, present and future life. Simple as that. Now I think about it, I should maybe change it sometime.

I'll be supporting Team Hackers until they take back the trophy in October 🔥

#Hackers4Life

Back