How Did You Choose Your Avatar?

“The seas were rough that day my friend!”🤣

I went on a trip with my wife in California in 09. When we went to play golf, we came across the statue is Payne Stewart located at Coyote Hills in California.

1681648116104.jpeg

My son and I playing golf at TPC Myrtle Beach for the 1st time. We had a blast. It was also that day he told me he wanted to wear a Callaway hat as a staffer on the PGA Tour.

Me at Briggs Ranch

Who doesn't think a dog lighting it's fart is funny?

It's the logo from an Aussie surf brand that I grew up wearing and not something anyone else would have.

I was extremely lucky and was picked for the 2022 Grandaddy! Our amazing Asscap @Tevenor made these for the team members! We all have a different hole pic from the Hideaway and it makes me smile looking at it!

The Ducks have the best cheerleaders in the business.

Who doesn't think a dog lighting it's fart is funny?

It's the logo from an Aussie surf brand that I grew up wearing and not something anyone else would have.
I've seen that hundreds of times and never actually looked at it. Now I can't stop laughing. :ROFLMAO:

Took it at Olde Stonewall last fall. It was just a beautiful day, nice picture. And one of my favorite courses.

I wish I thought I was as cool as Sean Foley thinks he is.

That level of vanity is inspiring so I decided to use this one of him with a man purse

Mine was a Pats themed one but it is time for refresh.

Good times and memories directly from the forum. It’s missing someone.

Mine is a picture of my new driver, last year.

I went with our logo for the Budget Golf Championship. Prior to that it was a picture from a golf trip with a bunch of friends. I like to keep it golf related but I don’t have many pictures of me playing

Mine is simple... Just a photo of me with my 3rd grandchild (little baby Carter) down on the USMC base in Camp LeJeune, NC back when my wife and I were visiting on vacation.

Danny Le and I doing the "hungry chicken" is one of my favorite THP memories.

My hole-in-one picture.............by far the highlight of my terrible golf career.

I'm a good looking guy and Edel makes a good looking iron.

Seemed like a fit. :p:p:p:p:p

Mine is a picture of me with a large clay mug of Honey Beer in Tallin, Estonia that my dad took while we were there. Added the Team Hackers logo for the MC last year.

This pic is from TopGolf Austin last July. First good golf shot after 16 years of not playing (child golfer, hated it, became a wrestler/fighter). My mom took the pic and put it all over social. I was already getting the itch to come back after knee injuries and watching Phil and Tiger win majors. This day sealed it.

I've been using this avatar since around 2000 on a Chiefs message board and it only made sense to use it here. Although, I think I need to edit the hat to use the THP logo instead.

Back