how far of a drive is it to your home course?

My last home course was a 3 min drive. My new course is 18 mins, but I'm saving 3 thousand a yr by driving a little further

From my house to the course (I'd probably join...have in the past) it's a little over 4 miles and probably takes 5 or 6 minutes?

5 minutes tops, but living in golf land Fl. there are 4 courses within 5-10 minutes. A couple are goat tracks but for $15 a place to practice

30-35 mins on the weekend from home (45 mins if its an afternoon round in the summer). 10 mins from work.

20 min, optional course 25 min

I am a member of 2 courses, the closest is about 5 or 6 minutes away the other is less than 20 minutes.

15/20 minutes from home, less than 10 from work.

About 5-10mins depends which way i go. If i go through town its all 50kph but if i go out to the bypass where its 100kph its faster.

15 minutes from home, about 20 minutes from work.

It's about 2-3 minutes, depending on how fast I drive :D

8 minutes

10 minutes max .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We live in the neighborhood of the course.

Less than 1 mile away.

Mine is 15 mins away. Next closest course is 1hr 15mins away.

For me its 35 minutes from the house but if I want to play after work its just a matter of walking out of the Shop and throwing my stuff in a cart.

20 minutes. Have another option about 10 minutes away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't have a home course, but the one I play the most lately is about 8 minutes away.

20 minutes from home; 50-60 minutes from work. If I get my new job, it will be 20 minutes from the new office.
Which course, Dr? You stay on the eastside for most your golf?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Less than a mile, right now.

35 minutes from home. 15 minutes from work.

10-12 minutes.

2 blocks and a small bridge away

Back