How Many Extra Rolls of Toilet Paper Currently at Your Residence?

Sox_Fan

Go Sox!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Cold Temps
We have not participated in the hoarding practice so have a normal 6 rolls that are not currently in use.

I have not hoarded, but I put 36 roll cases on monthly subscribe from Amazon about 2 years ago. Sometimes I cancelled sometimes they got shipped. When we got to 6 cases in our basement in August my wife cancelled it. We took a case to church and still have 4 cases 😂. If anyone needs it I will give it away.

A local gas station here is selling TP for $7.99 a roll, soon there were cops inside the store. Shut them down please.

I think we have 12 rolls for our family of 4.

Probably 20-30 which is normal. No recent purchases.

A local gas station here is selling TP for $7.99 a roll, soon there were cops inside the store. Shut them down please.

Ridiculous! Hope they do nail them to the wall!

30pk from Costco, was down to 4 and was like ehhhh don't risk it. Will be fine rest of the year lol

I have whatever we had before people started hoarding, and have since picked up a 12 roll pack. Well, technically my mother in law picked two up and gave us one.

We've got one package, bought before all this Covid-19 stuff. Its enough for at least a few weeks if not more. I can't believe the people hoarding essential items, like hand disinfectant, paper products, even food. Unbelievable!:mad:

Family of 4. Normal ration is about 5 rolls per bathroom. 4 bathrooms. We hover between 18 and 20 rolls per-pandemic panic.

Post-panic TP count: 18-20 rolls

It's pooping as normal in this house.

We've got quite a few, just an extra case or so.

We picked up a 9 pack a couple weeks ago as we only had 3 left, and it is just as well we did as we haven't seen any anywhere since then - panic buying has just gone silly

We also were on a monthly delivery from Amazon. This quantity built up even before the virus scare. We have canceled the monthly order but probably Have 50 rolls or so on hand.

5 rolls of the good stuff that I've hoarded away in my bathroom from the wife and daughter and, a 12 pack of sandpaper in disguise for the other two bathrooms. 🤫

I hit a bogo sale mid February so I have 2 six packs!

I think we have a little under 24 rolls. My wife and I bought one 12 roll pack when everyone went stupid and my daughter also bought one (not knowing that we had already purchased some. No hoarding rule is firmly in place at our home. We told our daughter to call us if she was going to the grocery store to make sure that we haven't already bought something she was going to get.

Probably about 40. My wife and I both bought an 18 pack unbeknownst to the other, then a daughter and the M-I-L both dropped off 24 packs that had piled up from the Amazon monthly deal. We took the 2 24s to our church’s pantry for those who need assistance. With what we have on hand, we’ll keep my mother and my wife’s great aunt supplied.

My wife has lived in fear of a global cholera pandemic since I've known her. Or so her buying patterns would suggest. Target enables her habit by offering a $10 or $15 gift card when you stock up. We are at our normal inventory of ~40 Charmin Mega rolls, or enough TP to cover a four-lane highway between upstate NY and Wuhan, China.

We have not bought any TP since it became a thing in the last few weeks.

We have no "extra" rolls. They're all earmarked for usage in the near future. Haha...

I think we have close to 24 total right now.

One time, when we were in Jersey, Shoprite had a sale on our favorite, Angel Soft, toilet tissue. It was like $4 for 24 rolls, and they gave you a $5 coupon with the purchase of 4. We must've gotten like 32-40 24 packs that day. Had to put the back seat down in our Grand Caravan. That was in midish 2016 and we didn't have to buy more until sometime in the past 6 months. The movers thought we were crazy when they packed our stuff up to move here from Jersey.

Grabbed a roll yesterday. Looked at the pack I bought six months ago and figured it would last at least another year.

Sitting around 20-25. We were fine but grabbed a pack last weekend when we were shopping just in case. We should be good for quite awhile now. Helps that we also have a bidet in the house as well.

Not hoarding, but we have about 35 rolls.

I accidentally bought 2 weeks in a row, about 2 weeks before the whole hysteria thing.
I was annoyed at the time. Not so much now.

we are costco shoppers so we always have surplus not just of TP but most things we use normally. In a family of 5, we go through things quickly. I'm not buying when I see it on shelves as I did this week. A friend of mine I'm playing golf with tomorrow is a single dad who likely is not on the ball. I'm putting a 4 pack in my car for him and will offer it tomorrow.

Back