How many hats do you own?

Too many. The Mrs knows the hat has to match the outfit. So I'm guessing over 50 hats easy, with 75% of them Titleist hats :eek:

Somewhere around 50 or 60. I started collecting them (not throwing them away) several years ago.

So hard to find a hat that fits (I have a small head). But I just bought a new hat in La Paz last month, and just yesterday at Goodwill, I found a brand new Breitling hat for $2.99 that fits perfectly. So that now gives me 3 hats that fit well and 20+ that don't...

Around 20.... I recently moved and purged about 10 lol

I just did a purge over the weekend. I kept around 8 and gave away about 30. Just made more room for some newer ones tho :p.

I have a ton of hats but they have changed over the past couple of years. Now almost exclusively bucket, big brim, type hats-for sun protection. Previous hats were basic 6 panel or basic golf/baseball type hats,

Far too many. Ignoring my beanies and just baseball caps I have at least 25. I probably have another 10-15 beanies and fully brimmed/cowboy hats.

I use to own a bunch, got ride of the old ones because I never wore them anymore. No, I have probably 20 in my closet and I only wear about 5 or so of them. Ehhh, I need another hat!

10-20.

Same as many on here... sooo many and sooo many more to buy....

Probably about 25 or so

I have about 72....way too many. Always buying a new one and throwing out a few I don't wear.

Wife and I were having a "discussion" about the number of hats I have laying around - I call it "strategic placement". I said I didn't have that many... she estimated 25 in my collection. Shots fired!
Went and counted..... 37 hats. One goes back to 1997 as the gamer I wore during my college baseball season.

Are you a hat collector and if so - how many do you have? If not - do you only game a few and which ones?
I dont have as many hats as I used to have. Now, I only have about 10. To be fair though, my work requires us to wear a baseball cap, so about half of those are various sports team hats that I wear for work.

This thread makes me happy. At times I’ve wondering if my collection of 15 or so was too many....

20210311_204507.jpg
I have about 40

3. A baseball hat and 2 visors. They never get worn. Head is WAY TOO big!

Accounting for separate storage locations (to lessen visual impact and exact counting by the wife), the ones still in bags, ..... carry the 2.. lol

Round about 90. Ish.

A lot. Recently added 4 golf brand hats. Would have a lot more but my girlfriend is keeping it under control. Have to give one away with every new one I get

Just 2 - 1 cap that I carry but never wear in case the sun is ever out in the UK and a bobble hat for when it’s really cold.
1615547087544.jpeg
1615546921157.jpeg

Last edited:
ive gotta be around 50. As a baseball player Ive always had alot of hats. Golf has added to it now with collecting hats of the more popular courses

I’m showing this thread to my wife.

I bought a hat last year and got stick for it because “I already have a hat..!”

One single hat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Remember her reaction the next time she buys shoes or a purse. 😆😆

I have 6 or 7 hats, 5 or 6 knit caps and 30+ caps (including one from the 2001 Ryder Cup that was postponed until 2002).

A lot. Recently added 4 golf brand hats. Would have a lot more but my girlfriend is keeping it under control. Have to give one away with every new one I get
That's what my girlfriend used to make me do.... now she's my wife and now I might not listen as well as I used to :sneaky:

Around 20 hats and currently looking for more.
I break them down to
Practice and game day.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Back