How many pairs of golf shoes do you own?

24 pair at the moment. Looking to grab a few more with some great sales all over the place going on.

Thank god you posted so I could feel better about myself.

I'm currently sitting at 11 pairs. I should be set for a loooonnggg time.

9 pair at the moment.

1 I bought last year that is still new with tags.

1 I bought 3 months ago I just opened out of the box lol

Only 2 right now. Might need to get another pair for summer here but ill wait a bit.

I have cleaned up and am getting down Pumas - 2 pair (1 pair of high tops, 1 pair from the morgan cup). Eccos: 4 pair, 2 pair that are goretex/waterproof 2 that aren't and 1 of each of those has boa, the other does not.

Have a pair of True Linkswear showing up today, so about to have 7 total.

EDIT: I forgot, I have another pair of Puma and another pair of Ecco with Boa and got 2 Trues today instead of 1.... so 10. Oh and a pair of Jack Grace so 11.... double digits means I need to clean up again....

Last edited:
5 but only 2 pair are worn. I may buy 2 breathable pairs on sale for next summer.

Thank god you posted so I could feel better about myself.

I'm currently sitting at 11 pairs. I should be set for a loooonnggg time.

You really think so? Stay away from your :comp:

Good lawd a lot of golf shoes in this thread....

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

This thread makes me feel so much better about owning 4 pairs: two with soft spikes, two spikeless.

I own 4. They are all Puma, in different colors, and they all get worn.

6. One is a winter pair. Another is a spikeless for the range. 3 of of the remaining are the Nike lunar control vapor variety with the best soles ever. Had to get them as I don't think they're making them anymore. :(

3 . One is my go to. Others are for rainy courses

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Favorite are the Adidas 360 Boost BOA. Best looking are the fruity pebble flyknit chukkas.

I have 3. 2 pairs of Adidas and 1 pair of New Balance

3 are active;

1 is seasonal (Winter Boot)

Have about 4 on injured reserve and going to eBay - cleated kill my knees, have some True Mid-High Boots never worn ... ugh.

Last edited:
5 now and 4 of them are Puma Titantour Ingite in 3 different colors.

4. 2 pairs of TW14s that just refuse to quit and a couple pairs of Nike Lunar Vapors.

0. You dont need golf shoes to play golf, especially seeing as how spikeless shoes are all the rage these days.

2 pair of Eccos - 1 pair I keep in my club locker and 1 pair I keep at home ready for rounds away from the home club. I will rotate their roles every few months as most rounds are on the home course. Both black - I am not that much into the fashion.

24 pair at the moment. Looking to grab a few more with some great sales all over the place going on.
I was a little embarrassed by the number I have, but after I saw how many you have I felt a lot better about it!!

I have 16 pair as of right now. I gave two pair away a few months ago to my older brother or I would be sitting on 18 pair.

My favorites by far are my Sketchers Go Golf Elite (3 pair) and my Eccos (2 pair). All of those are spikeless. My favorite spiked are my TW 2015.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

12 but two are damaged (separating soles from upper) and I've failed in repairs even using Shoe Goo. And a few others I rarely wear.

3 FJ sandals

3 Ecco

3 Adidas

2 Puma

1 Callaway

I was a little embarrassed by the number I have, but after I saw how many you have I felt a lot better about it!!

I have 16 pair as of right now. I gave two pair away a few months ago to my older brother or I would be sitting on 18 pair.

My favorites by far are my Sketchers Go Golf Elite (3 pair) and my Eccos (2 pair). All of those are spikeless. My favorite spiked are my TW 2015.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

No need to be embarrassed. I’m sure many of us have wives with shoe collections that make 16 pairs of golf shoes seem very tame!

No need to be embarrassed. I’m sure many of us have wives with shoe collections that make 16 pairs of golf shoes seem very tame!

Oh lord yes. I’m going to use this next time I get a new pair.

Thank you. I feel better. I can count like 8 from memory. The real number may be double digits

Oh lord yes. I’m going to use this next time I get a new pair.

My wife has worked hard and has an amazing job but I still don't get her needing to spend $$$$ on Prada and other designer name shoes. I accept it, I just don't get how so little leather is worth so much!

Back