How many pairs of golf shoes do you own?

I have 2 and up till this year I had 1.
I think 2 is a good number just in case 1 gets wet and your playing the next day.

My wife has worked hard and has an amazing job but I still don't get her needing to spend $$$$ on Prada and other designer name shoes. I accept it, I just don't get how so little leather is worth so much!

Wrong business, eh?

Geez.....I'm embarrassed to say, at least 10 pairs although I typically have 4 pairs on the go and rotate in and out. I bet half of my shoes never made it out of the basement last year. I think I have 3 pairs still new in box, I have a shoe problem I hate to admit.

3 as I wear them until they are worn out and then trash them.

1 UA Performance SL that I really like, but are on their last leg.

2 FJ Pro SL; 1 from last Christmas that I should get a few more months use out of, and 1 of the most recent model in Red/Blue that are a few weeks old.

Three pair currently, 2 FJ and 1 Sketchers. And have another pair of sketchers coming for Xmas.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Currently have 2 pairs, 1 pair of pumas and 1 pair of adidas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 pair as of now and 1 pair on the way. All are adidas and I make a good effort to rotate through them and not wear the same pair all the time. probably 7 out of the 10 are different color ways as I tend to color coordinate with my belt and hat most days.

I’m down to 6 pair and really won’t freshen up until 2019.

More than Kev less than P4B

We’ll leave it there

More than Kev less than P4B

We’ll leave it there

Thank you for helping me feel a little better about myself today! :alien:

Probably too many but I like them all for a variety of reasons. One pair I bought specifically to take to #TheGrtandaddy!

Thanks to P4B we’re all feeling better about ourselves

I think that might be why I hang out with the guy .

Ummmm, a little embarrassing but I'm "down" to 8 pair. Living in the PNW and trying to play year around, you need different shoes. At least that's what I tell my wife......

2 MyJoys
3 Lunar Vapors
2 LC2
1 Adizero

I cycle through them all pretty regularly but the MyJoys are my favorite.

Three. Lunar Vapors, Lunar Control 1's, and FJ DNA. The DNA's and LC's are mostly just harsh weather shoes at this point though, especially the FJ's, which are in pretty hard shape.

3 - Nike lunar something, Adidas tour360 2.0, and old Adidas spikeless.. I think that's it

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I have 3 pairs of golf shoes, wear 2 still.

About 10 pair: Puma are the most comfortable, G Fores look the best. I play/practice about every day.

Five pair. Three Eccos and two Skechers and I like them all equally.

Some of you guys have some golf shoe hoarding issues. lol

I have 5 pair, and really only use the 3 pair of Biom Hybrids unless it's wet out. If the weather sucks and the course is saturated, the spiked FJ DNA's get the nod.

I was feeling shoe shamed (and I saw the 20% discount) so I ordered a new pair from Budget. Nike Roshe in thunder blue. 4 BABY!!!!!!!!!!

Back