How many pieces unworn?

JLit

Reaction score
Handicap
Clearly we're all addicts here. My question is: how many pieces of golf apparel do you have that are unworn in your closest?

For me, it's 10, 9 shirts and 1 pair of shorts. 4 of those 10 still have tags attached.

Clearly we're all addicts here. My question is: how many pieces of golf apparel do you have that are unworn in your closest?

For me, it's 10, 9 shirts and 1 pair of shorts. 4 of those 10 still have tags attached.

What size are you hehe

I have about 6 shirts and 2 pairs of shorts.

If it goes unworn at HQ, it is used as prizes. Now shoes on the other hand....Well I have a few pairs of golf shoes. Some would say I have a problem.

Have 1 pair of pants I bought a few years ago when Golf Galaxy was closing down all their AZ stores.

And I've gotta have about 15 shirts; some are (currently!) too small, others just waiting for the first wash - 1 horrid experience of skin turning blue from fabric dye forces me to wash every piece of clothing before wearing.

If it goes unworn at HQ, it is used as prizes. Now shoes on the other hand....Well I have a few pairs of golf shoes. Some would say I have a problem.

A few might be an understatement hehe

Should we count hats? :)

I can honestly say that anything bought for golf has been worn, but I don't have a huge golf wardrobe so it isn't hard to do that really

Zero actually. Have worn everything at least once

A few might be an understatement hehe

That's ridiculous. Here is a nice picture of a little more than half of them.

jabyba6e.jpg

Only the old cotton stuff.

Oh my! I am an admitted shoe ho. I almost wish my wife was a fashionista so she would understand my golf shoe fetish. We're in the same boat here.

As is, I keep it to a few pair.

Should we count hats? :)

Oh, hats count indeed!

1 shirt and a pair of shorts, just bought some new shoes and still breaking em in.

jabyba6e.jpg
Ummm holy crap thats a lot of shoes. My one pair of worn out Nikes (love em) seems like underkill now lol.

I have no apparel that I havnt worn.

6 shirts, 4 pairs of shorts, 3 pants and 1 pair of Adidas Adipure Zs... everything still has tags on them too!

You could provide shoes for a small African nation

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

About 4 shirts, 2 pairs of pants , 2 pairs of shorts, 3 hats, and a pair of shoes...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I only have one item that I have yet to wear and I have only had it 1 day. I do have a hard time getting rid of shirts that are to big or that I just don't wear anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Only have 1 I haven't worn yet, and that's because it came this week in the mail. That will be fixed this weekend.

I have a couple of shirts two pairs of shorts and two pairs of shoes that I just got this week.

I am with JB, I don't think I will ever have enough pairs of shoes.

Not golf attire but I have around 35 or 40 starched long sleeves shirts with former sponsors logos on them from a former profession.

Everything I have is in the rotation. I actually need to add some more pieces to the lineup.

My girlfriend tries to give me crap cause I have 3 pairs of golf shoes, I just showed her JB's picture and told her to leave me alone.

jabyba6e.jpg

Good God man. Are you related to Imelda Marcos as she had a shoe fetish as well.

How many times have you gone out wearing two different ones?

Back