How Many Pimento Cheese Sandwiches Did You Eat In The Past Week?

How Many Pimento Cheese Sandwiches Did You Eat In The Past Week?

• 7+

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • 5-6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4: One Each Day of The Masters

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • 2-3

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • 1: In Honor of The Masters

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • 0: Can't Stand The Stuff

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • 0: What Is This Masters Thing You Speak Of?

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yummy

I didn't get to go this year, but my wife whipped up a batch of her Pimento and Cheese in honor of the Masters so I had a couple over Saturday and Sunday. One day she fried some bacon and slid between the bread. Tasty!!!

Does The Masters have cellphone friendly zones within it's friendly confines?

nope, at least not for patrons. They do have free phone banks on a few areas of the course. Camera's are allowed on grounds during practice rounds though.

These sound oddly delicious. When I was a kid my mom used to make me cream cheese sandwiches with philadelphia smoked salmon creamed cheese and they were amazing. So I feel like these pimento concoctions would be fantastic. I just didn't know they were associated with Augusta national

Was there on thursday and had two sammiches.

Reading this thread makes me wanna go pick up the ingredients to make a huge bowl of pimento cheese! I love that stuff. It doesn't have to be Masters week for me to nom down on some pimento cheese!

I had one on Friday, one on Saturday and one on Sunday. Not a huge fan of 'em but they did taste better than I remembered. I probably could have gone 2 but the egg sandwich won that battle.

My wife swears she has a great pimiento cheese sandwich recipe, but when I have tried them down in Charleston, I didn't see the point...with all of the good BBQ available to eat.

Then there is this: http://www.buzzfeed.com/charliewarzel/how-to-eat-every-item-on-the-masters-concession-menu-in-one (http://t.co/EWZKcPZjYY)

The entire Masters concessions menu for $53 (not including Pepto Bismol).

This post is a few days ago but I like the final paragraph:
[h=1]TL;DR: On Saturday at the Masters I consumed ten sandwiches, one banana, two beers, one candy bar, one bag of chips, one ice cream sandwich, one coffee, four soft drinks, four waters, one iced tea, and one cookie, and it only cost me $53.50.[/h]

Back