How many polos do you own?

MSEASU

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
How many polos do you own? Pictures of closet would be great. My wife says I own too many.

Probably 20 plus.

>20.

I'm guessing 50ish.

I'm in the 50ish + territory

Yes. Gotta be 50+

Not enough at about 20 but I am working on it.

25+ Unless @Nessinator decides on selling some on here.

Hopefully, this gets you out of trouble. ;)

IMG_2354.JPG

A lot.

Season 2 Episode 6 GIF by Portlandia

I’m somewhere in the teens. I’ve been consciously trying to only buy polos I love. Also this has been brought down over the years as I’ve been in the 30+ category before.

It has to be at least 50.

I'm in the process of turning my wardrobe over a bit though, buying only polos that I love and that really fit. I'd like to have around 20 that I'm using regularly and that I really like rather than a whole bunch that just sit.

It has to be at least 50.

I'm in the process of turning my wardrobe over a bit though, buying only polos that I love and that really fit. I'd like to have around 20 that I'm using regularly and that I really like rather than a whole bunch that just sit.
So you buy polos that don’t fit and you don’t like?

I would say 15ish

A plethora

Roughly twenty, coordinated by color, whites then black, then a bunch of blue again coordinated darker to lighter. Followed by other assorted colors.
Is that as odd as it sounded. 1/4 zips,(No hoodies yet, I’m old) Shorts, pants, hats and dress shirts are all in the same arrangement.

more than 10 but less than 20.
I have been trying hard not to buy random shirts. It is hard!!:ROFLMAO:

39 and one in the mail on the way. I think I have a few more pairs of sneakers than that 😳

I think I have somewhere around 10. I cannot imagine 50+. That might be more than I have shirts and pants combined in my closet :LOL:

About 25-30. I also wear them to work pretty much every day.

too many, yet not enough!
will get a pic when I get hime from work

40ish, after I donated 15 or so. I need to go back through and do it again, so I can add some more.

Back