How many putts do you make a round?

Was the same story with me yesterday. Burned the edges all day for birdie but made 2 solid putts to save par. I had picked the right line, they just didn't take the break as much as I thought or I hit it just a touch too hard. Back at it again Saturday morning

That's all you can do, take the good with the bad and do it again next time out.

5-7 per round.

I'd say 3-4 big putts that save something.

That's a great question and something I've often pondered tracking.

Sometimes it's really high, sometimes it's really low with violent lips all the way through.

Not sure, probably misleadingly high since I end up on the fringe alot and then lag to close.

Maybe 1 per round. I rarely make amazing putts, but on the flip side I rarely make brutal mistakes... just call me Mr. 36 ~shrug~

Sent from my BBA100-1 using Tapatalk

I'd say 2-3 on average.

Last round was at Celebration in Orlando a d the greens were running 10+ and I made 0 putts outside of 5ft. It was a real beat down for me, putting the Toulon San Francisco in play tomorrow (I think) so hoping for some new putter magic. Playing a familiar course with very nice but normal speed greens.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I think I average 2 or 3 per round.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Typically anywhere from 6-8. If the putter gets hot, I start to feel like Larry Bird in a 3 point contest when he said "you're all playin' for second place" and it can be more.

I would say 6-7 putts a round. My putting is quite a good part of my game.

Probably 6-8.

I'll more easily make par saves of an equal distance than birdies. Shouldn't be, but I'm far more focused on par saves. Probably born from aggravation in putting myself in that position in the first place.

Back