How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

I had 2 birdies today, I started on the back nine and birdied #10 from about 10'. #5 I chipped in from the fringe from about 20'. I have a streak of ONE :smile:

I'm starting new streak at 1 with 2 birdies yesterday

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I'm at 2 right now. Luckily they've been "kick-ins". Had one on Friday where I almost jammed my approach from 80yds in. It hit the back of the hole on the fly and popped out to a foot. Had another kick in yesterday from 98 yards. Stuck it to about 6". We'll see what the next round brings

Up to 10

Started a new streak today, had 2 birdies and just missed on a third.

Back on the birdie train today, nabbed three of them. Hopefully this carries forward and I can get a streak going.

One birdie each round on Sunday moves me to 5 consecutive rounds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guess I need to reset my counter back to 0. Had previously had 5 rounds in a row with a birdie but a rain shortened round and a brutal lip out cost me.

No birdies today in my 9 to bring me back to zero. Had a couple shots, but my putter was not working today.

If an eagle counts, then I have one. Otherwise, zero.
Strictly by the letter, I am at zero. I'll take it, tho.

Two birdies on Sunday.

I had 8(!) birdie putts during the round, which is rare, and all but one was in the 20 foot range.
The old wedges were dialed in!

I'm pretty sure the practice round for #TheKing was my last round without a birdie. So my current streak is at 9.

I'm pretty sure the practice round for #TheKing was my last round without a birdie. So my current streak is at 9.
That's funny because I'm pretty sure my Sunday singles round with you was my last round WITH a birdie. Impressive streak you are on.

That's funny because I'm pretty sure my Sunday singles round with you was my last round WITH a birdie. Impressive streak you are on.

As I remember it, there was definitely more than just the one during that round too. You'll get it back man - plenty of time between now and The Grandaddy.

Up to 12

Birdied first two holes today, streak is at 8.

I am at 2 rounds in a row now, I birdied 13 at Jonesco. It is the #1 handicap hole on the course so I was very happy.

Up to three after a couple birdies today!

On a 3 round streak. They've all been fairly random, but the common thread is two good shots gives you a chance. Putter has been solid recently too.

I'm at 3 which is my personal best. They're all on par 4s.

Two rounds yesterday with birdies so now up to 5

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Two on my round of 18 today and one on my extra 9, so 13.5? Hahaha

I'm now at 4. Last round had no birds but did have an eagle.

Thought the streak was over today, struggled mightily just to hit the ball. BUT, pitched in from 77 yards for birdie on #4, a par 5. Streak at 9 rounds but won't change for a while. I'm taking two weeks off to heal.

Back