How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

o_O That was NOT was I was expecting to see when I saw your name as lost post and clicked on the thread.

Still a good streak though!

Plenty of chances just couldn't convert anything today. Left 5 birdie putts dead in the middle short within a foot. My touch and feel stayed home today...

Birdied in back to back rounds - looking to continue the streak on Sunday

Seeing some tremendous progress this year in my second year "back"

2 Birdies today brings it to 11 rounds. We won't talk about the missed 4 footer for a 3rd one.

We won't talk about the missed 4 footer for a 3rd one.

So it was straight, then?

Or you came up short?

We can talk about it if you want. :p

Ran it up to 7 but it ended on Tuesday.

Had 6 looks during league but couldn't convert...4 of 'em gave the hole a serious sniff on the way by. It's hard to be too upset about it though...my GIR has been awful and it was fun hitting so many during these 9 holes. Can't help but LOL at shooting a 40 w/ 3 penalty shots (resulting in two 1-putt bogies and one 3-putt double :ROFLMAO:).

I'm back to one, but I might carry one over if I need to since I had two last round.

So it was straight, then?

Or you came up short?

We can talk about it if you want. :p

Slight right to left break, flat, easy putt for a right hander. Unless you push it a touch and lip out. .

Back in the game with 5 today.

Up to 7.

Two rounds today. First had an eagle and three birdies. Second had 3 birdies.
Up to 11.

Two rounds today, 4 first round and thankfully 1 at the end of the second round.

Putting my longest streak ever (3) on the line this weekend! Playing a challenging course with lightning fast greens.

Upto 2 now, had back to back birdies today on the 9 I played

I'm at five now after today. I made 2 birdies and had a third lip out. The crazy thing is that my driving was awesome but still had chances

Took till 18 again since the putter was like ice today but the streak is up to seven!

I really shouldn’t post anything but I’m on my longest streak ever at 3 rounds.

Two more today to move the streak up to eight

Up to 2 with 2 today

Two birdies on the two hardest holes today so streak is up to nine!

3 rounds now after a birdie on the 7th today

I score birdies at a rate just slightly higher than most of you hit Aces:oops:

I score birdies at a rate just slightly higher than most of you hit Aces:oops:
Oh! There's a thread for that! Where you can count how many rounds you don't birdie with pride, and then make a fake sad face when it gloriously ends. Someone bumped it the other day and I love it, because when it's that rare it should get it's due!

I know what the current number is (it's low, trust me) but I'm not going to jinx it by posting here. I will just know that I have the community that is THP rooting for me my next round out to increase the number by one.

[Turns to therapist: "Does that count as making myself accountable to a group of my peers?"]

I’m at 2 and each round has been 9 holes.

After two rounds without a 🐤, I’m finally starting a new streak after dropping a 25+ footer on the first hole yesterday

3 rounds for me now.

Back