How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

I'm off the wagon again with zero on Sunday. Didn't play badly, just no birdies.
Happens. I had seen the score though, so knowing how back and forth you can be I thought there'd be a couple in there. Your play getting a little steadier/less wild these days?

Happens. I had seen the score though, so knowing how back and forth you can be I thought there'd be a couple in there. Your play getting a little steadier/less wild these days?
A little, but it's really course dependent.

Like this one. It's really in my head. This was the round before last. I've only played it well a couple of times. My best round here is an 83 with a quad on 16
Screenshot_20200915-094723_Golf Pad.jpg

A little, but it's really course dependent.

Like this one. It's really in my head. This was the round before last. I've only played it well a couple of times. My best round here is an 83 with a quad on 16
View attachment 8963534
Ya, that's more of the back and forth I suppose. I can't say I've ever seen someone take a 9 on a par 3 and then birdie the next hole. :oops:

Ya, that's more of the back and forth I suppose. I can't say I've ever seen someone take a 9 on a par 3 and then birdie the next hole. :oops:
It was bad. Trust me. The birdie came because I knew the round was ruined and I figured I had nothing to lose. Crushed a driver to like 50y out and pitched up to about 10'.

Screenshot_20200906-223609_Golf Pad.jpg

First round back after the streak ending and it was U-G-L-Y. Shot a 90 but finished the last 4 holes, 1 under including a birdie on the short par 5 17th. And so it begins

Two birdies again to get the streak to six!

44. Getting back up there.

Streak is at 4, kept it alive with a birdie on the 18th today.

I'm on the doorstep of a streak after my birdie of a par 5 yesterday!

Back on the board with 1 today. Went 3wd-3wd to greenside on a par 5, then pitched to kick in range.

Another two tonight and the streak is up to seven!

Had my longest ever streak end a few weeks ago at 29 in a row. Since then back up to 6 after 3 in today’s round.

Have I said 0, because its still at 0.

I have been noticing lately that I birdie a hole or two about 1 in 3 or 4 rounds. The last 2 rounds I birdied one hole, but I had quite a number of opportunities.

Someone told me last Saturday with my putting that I am so close to low 80s and possibly some high 70s rounds if I can convert some of these opportunities. He counted 9 putts that I hit during the round that were within inches of the hole.

We will have to see as I am not so sure, but I do remain hopeful which keeps me going. :ROFLMAO:

I have been noticing lately that I birdie a hole or two about 1 in 3 or 4 rounds. The last 2 rounds I birdied one hole, but I had quite a number of opportunities.

Someone told me last Saturday with my putting that I am so close to low 80s and possibly some high 70s rounds if I can convert some of these opportunities. He counted 9 putts that I hit during the round that were within inches of the hole.

We will have to see as I am not so sure, but I do remain hopeful which keeps me going. :ROFLMAO:
You and I have a similar handicap. At our cap, we are only expected to make 0.5 birdies per round on average, so one every other round.

6-10 are expected to make 0.9 per round
One has to look at 1-5 for more than 1, on average, per round

At least according to the surveys I've seen.

3 birdies today takes me to 8 rounds

Played like garbage this morning but did manage to get my streak to 8!!

Two birdies today to take my streak to 5.

2 birdies to get to 21.

Things got crazy so I hadn't had a chance to play since Labor Day. Finally got a chance while over in Illinois today. 2 birdies to extend my streak to 4 rounds. Best part of the round was that my son in law beat me for 1st time ever. AND he broke 80 for 1st time ever too. Great day.

Back