How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

First hole on Friday 30 footer to go to 18 rounds. Bad putting today but a 15 ft eagle putt got me a birdie tap to go to 19

Lost the streak at 14 rounds after some pretty terrible golf today

2 birds today gets me back at one round!

1 birdie today gets me to two rounds!

Up to two rounds in a row after yesterday!!

Lost my 6 round streak today. Starting over.

3 on Sunday including a chip in on #1 handicap hole! 20 rounds

The gap in golf got me one today, not sure if there is a streak going currently.

1 birdie puts me at 3 rounds now!

I've had a much better than expected year for birdies, some long streaks too etc... but right now I'm mired in a 6 round shutout streak:beat-up: Golf God payback I guess😢

I've had a much better than expected year for birdies, some long streaks too etc... but right now I'm mired in a 6 round shutout streak:beat-up: Golf God payback I guess😢
Same here man. 72 holes and no birdies. Only one week of my season left too so I better figure it out lol

You'll get one soon!

streak is over. time to start over.

Forgot to post after the round Friday but I rolled 2. Streak is up to

I had 3 yesterday (which never happens) which takes my streak to 3 rounds!

Finally got one. I was shut out for 85 holes but I finally got one again today. Streak is at one with a few more chances before the season is over

3 streak for me!!!

Back in the thread at two rounds. Had a pair of birds in each. Two rounds isn't much of a streak but feels so good after suffering a six round slump.

One birdie to get to 6.

Back to zero lol

I am on a roll I have birdies in three consecutive rounds including two in each of the last two rounds. Birdies are hard to come by at my course so I feel pretty good about it.

Made a four footer on a par four missed a three footer on a par three?! One round…:

Ended the season with a streak of three. Two really good putts for birdie yesterday during my last round of the year. That's about the only good thing that happened though lol

Last edited:
Back to zero. My swing was a bit off and I didn't give myself any good chances

Back