How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

No streak for me. Was riding a nice 11 round streak going into the Thanksgiving week. Lost it and then strung 3 rounds with birdies together B4 getting shutout yesterday.

Streak is over sadly

I’m back in the game.

I've gone to one or two and back to zero so many times that I've lost count! Currently sitting on a goose egg, will try to get another streak started on Monday.

Ended the season with a streak of three. Two really good putts for birdie yesterday during my last round of the year. That's about the only good thing that happened though lol
Was able to chip in for birdie on the Clive but failed to get a birdie on the Dye even though I had some good looks. Clean slate next year

Ran a quick 9 with a friend the other day after my round and grabbed a lucky 1 to keep the big streak alive. Think it's about +70 since my last post in here. Would be cool to get through the rest of the year intact.

Ok back at 2 rounds. 1 birdie today at league

No birds in my last round to kill off another 3 round mini streak.

At 4 rounds now had 2 birds today!

85 with 2 today. Had to go back numerous pages to find where I left off since my last round before today was on 9/4.

I had a few fluky streaks reach into the teens this year but am ending 2021 on a little 2 round baby streak (n).

I don't know. Ceratinly a few.

My bigger goal is not making a double.

I can certainly go more consectuive rounds making a birdie than not making a double.

I'm not good enough to complain about making bogies.
You get a Stableford point for making a bogie.
That's acceptable recreational golf.
Maybe not on some par 5s, but for the most part.

A double is like a blade in the gut.
Everybody hates doubles.
A few of them are just bad luck, but most are the result of losing concentration like a total idiot.

2 more today, 1 via a chip in, to move to 86.

1 birdie today puts me at 5 rounds.

2 today to move to 87. Chipped in for birdie again on the same par 3 I chipped in on yesterday. Guess I need to keep missing that green. 😃

Zero 😒

Today makes 3 in a row. First round saw 8 and 34 ft. putts sank on par 3s. Second round was a 15 yard chip in. Dead straight up the hill. Today’s bird was from a 19 yard chip in downhill over a ridge. I don’t know why I held my finish pose for so long, but it stayed there until the ball hit the bottom of the cup.

back at 3...which means

6 rounds since I last posted here. All with at least one so streak is now at 93.

Played twice this year and had 1 in the first round and 3 in the second, so streak of 2

Up to 12 now.

No birdies yesterday, back to zero.

My ice little streak is over I am back to zero after today.

2 yesterday and 2 today so 95.

Back