How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

2 birdies to get to 7.

One round after today, that seems to be about the longest streak I've been able to put together lately.

Started over on Saturday and Sunday had a couple each round so 2 rounds now.

I went back to zero after Monday's round but started the streak again at 1 from yesterday's round.

Just in time for the season to be ending :LOL:

When I get back to playing hopefully before Thanksgiving (hoping I get this off my hand next week and can at least hit some woods/irons off the tee) I am going to focus on eliminating double bogeys. That might be my new challenge for next season. I generally make 1 or 2 birdies a round, a bunch of pars and bogeys, and 1-2 doubles. Playing safe recovery shots and honestly the courses I play regularly helped me this summer. Most of my doubles or worse are not from putting but poor tee and approach shots.

I need to get back on the birdie train..

Streaking the last couple weeks. Just one bird yesterday, and zero (with an eagle) Monday, following five rounds with two birds in each. Streak is at seven rounds.

Got one on hole 7 today at the home course to keep the new streak going for 2 rounds now. Not sure how many rounds mother nature is going to let me have this season. I'm hoping for at least 1 or 2 more. ;)

Steak started yesterday. 1

Got two birdies in today's round so now at two in a row!

One was around a 30 yard pitch in and one on a par 5.

1 birdie today, streak is at two. Hope I can keep it going this time!

1 birdie yesterday, a chip in on the #1 HC hole at that course. Streak is 8 rounds.

Got one on 18 today after struggling most of the day. The streak is at 3. Very likely at the end of the season unless we can steal another nice weather day on one of my off-days.

Got one on 18 today after struggling most of the day. The streak is at 3. Very likely at the end of the season unless we can steal another nice weather day on one of my off-days.
Hope the cold holds off for awhile longer. Worst case is you start 2022 on a 3 round streak!

I was at 5, now back to 0

Currently sitting on two rounds. Hoping to extend that to three rounds this Thursday. Got to love the holiday golf!

Back to zero. Had a good number of looks but couldn't get one to drop

Streak is currently at 2. 1 birdie today, 2 birdies last Friday.

up to 2 after getting one on Sunday... PW to less than a foot, was tracking right at the hole for a hole out too. Now I will hopefully resume this streak after taking a few months off.

Finally back in the club with 1 birdie today! I sunk a nice putt from about 36 feet. i just shake my head because I never expect those to drop.

every time i answer in this thread, my streak ends...it's at 3 right now, tho...just so you know.

I have fell behind on this thread, currently at 6 rounds.

Last edited:
I’m at two as of today.

All 4 rounds in Cabo had at least 1 birdie. Streak is at 8

Back