How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

None yesterday but 2 today to start a new streak.

2 rounds in a row. birdied a hole yesterday (#11) and shot an 89. birdied two holes today (#5 and #11 again) and shot a 90. :banghead:

One today- that makes two rounds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was sitting at two, but played four rounds over the weekend without a bird among them. I played really well by my standards, but never even had a real shot at a birdie.

Well im back to 0 after not even really having a look at one today.

Back on the train!!! Had 2 on Sunday!

I'm up to 38 with three birdies on the final 9 Saturday. I thought punched greens were going to be my downfall, but I'm hanging tough!

Ha! Holy crap - I've only played 41 rounds this year!

Up to 6 now after today's round.

Canadan's killing it!

I'm back up to one. Birdied the drivable par 4 with a chip and a putt today on my way to a 102. :sick:

I'm lucky to get 1 in a round, I dunno about a streak lol

I played 36 holes today. Had a birdie in the first round that took me to 5 in a row but none in second round so that puts me back to 0.

Had 2 today. Now I'm back to 2 rounds in a row.

3 yesterday, that makes one in a row unless I birdie average.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Had 2 birdies yesterday so that puts me at 2 rounds

Had 2 birdies yesterday so that puts me at 2 rounds

What did u end up shooting?

oh and you need to get to a desktop and get that WITB updated

Shot 83. Greens were aerated little bit ago so the putting was still tough. I will now, we got a laptop that works

3 rounds in a row for me now. And failed to break 90 each time. The round before this streak started I shot an 84, a round where I had at least 7 birdie putts.

Gotta love golf.

Streak moves to 37 with two birdies today. First round in 2 weeks had me worried, but made a birdie on the 3rd hole to take the pressure off.

No birdies yesterday - therefore, back to zero.

7 now after a couple today

I'm back up to 1 after yesterday's round.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Start the counter back to one after today's 9 holes. I had two. It bookended that double bogey nicely...:banghead:

Streak is back to 1. Got 3 yesterday. Putting has been killing me. But putted well yesterday

Back